Sep 15, 2012

I'm still here!! Online Party!!

Happy Saturday ya'll!! I'm sorry I haven't posted over the last several days! I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog! I've also been crafting but it's all been for projects for next weeks design team commitments! Whew, next week is going to be a BUSY one hee hee! I hope I get everything finished that I'm suppose to! Be on the lookout for Emma's mini release for September, a fun blog hop, a new PK challenge, my turn on the PK Blog, and I'm trying to get some things together for Memory Miser (not to mention my new goodies from CTMH that I'm dying to play with hee hee)!!

This past week has been a up and down week for me. I came home from vacation last Friday and woke up Saturday morning sick! I didn't feel like even lifting my finger till Wednesday! I thought for sure I was doing better till Wednesday afternoon, I felt terrible again and it's been back and forth like that since then :( My hubby came home from work on Thursday sick so it's just not been a great week here in the Garner household! We are just taking it easy this weekend and going to relax!

I also wanted to let you know that Lew Pennington is having a CTMH Online Gathering! I would LOVE for everyone to help her out! She has the Artiste cartridge on her wish list and I'm hoping that we can all pitch in and help her earn it!  I know that she would REALLY APPRECIATE any help that you can give!! Just be sure when you visit my Online Website to click the join button and that way all sales will go towards her party! If you have any questions on how to join just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help!!

Well, I guess I will get off and see what I can get into while my hubby watches the Alabama game! Have a great rest of the weekend!! Hugs, Leanne



1 comment:

Crafty Moni said...

I can't wait to see your projects:) I hope you feel better!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...