Sep 29, 2012

Happy Hauntings! CTMH Workshop On the Go!!


Hello! I hope your enjoying your weekend! My hubby has been watching football just about all day so I figured it was a great time to come in my craft room and play! I still had the stamp set from the Moonlight Work Shop on the Go sitting out so I decided to play a little bit more with it and show you some of the great paper that's included in the kit!

I started by stamping a frame with the spider web boarder stamp onto some of the pattern paper. I used my StarDust jelly roll pen to go back over it for some sparkle!  I then started building my scene from there. I stamped the cute owl sitting on the fence and I used my copics to color his eyes and body. I added some glossy accents to his eyes. I also used my copics for the grass. I stamped my sentiment and then I added my little spiders! I matted this onto some black card stock (included in the kit). This card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. It's been a while since I've made this size of card but I knew my little scene wouldn't fit onto a regular A2 size! The background pattern paper is also from this workshop and I matted it with more of the black card stock. I then made what I'm calling a cheaters bow hee hee! I over lapped the Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon (which is also from CTMH) and then took a small piece of string and tied in the middle. I then placed the cute little spider embellishment from the Haunted Assortment in the center! I then cut another piece of the ribbon to go behind it. The kit also has a pack of grey and black rhinestones and I've used the grey ones along the side.


I still have plenty of pattern paper, card stock, and embellishments to make several more cards!  This is such a fun workshop to play with! It also comes with instructions on how to make several different layouts that have already been designed for you! If you would like to purchase this work shop CLICK HERE! The link will take you to my online website! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

Workshop on the Go Moonlight Scrapbooking Kit Item #G1051
This kit includes...
1 - My Reflections Moonlight Paper Packet (X7161B)
1 - My Acrylix Moonlight Workshop Stamp Set
2 - Colonial White Card Stock Sheets
1 - Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
1 - Haunted Assortment (Z1741)
1 - Instructional Brochure

Other CTMH supplies (not included in Workshop)
Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1781)



8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

D- said...

So so cute! TFS.
dmcardmaker

Creative M said...

A Fabulous card!TFS

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my ...what a fabulous card! I love the fun (yet somewhat spooky) little scene you have created. Your inking and coloring always leave me amazed...beautiful card!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love the spider web boarder and bow:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ oh what a SPOOKTACULAR card! I LOVE the whole scene! You did a FABULOUs job on it! I am going to have to try the jelly pen idea!!! It adds a whole new dimension! Well that ribbon and brad is too AMAZING too!!! I can't believe you snuck this in on me!!! AWESOME as always!!!!

DebC said...

Love this card so much!! You did an excellent job with this WOTG!
Hugs,
Deb C

tracym110 said...

wow!! Great card!! I love it! That ribbon is gorgeous!
Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...