Aug 16, 2012

Woooo Hoooo We Have A Winner!!!


First, let me say how sorry I am for posting this so late!! Seem's like today I've been running full speed but not getting anything accomplished! Ever HAVE days like that? I've still got tons to do and it's getting close to bed time YIKES!!!

Anyhoo, I want to thank you soooooo much for making my very first online party such a success!!  The winner of the Hostess awards is Karie Raburn!!! Congratulations Karie you get to do some more shopping hee hee!! I'll be contacting you with all the info soon! Thank you again to those of you that ordered! I TRULY appreciate it!!

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been sharing projects I've made using the new Artiste cartridge! I've seen several comments of how you would love to have this cartridge or that it's on your wish list! How would you like to get this cartridge at HALF OFF!!! Sound good? I'm looking for a couple of people that would like to host a online party of their own! It's super easy and I can show you how! If you have been wanting the Artiste cartridge and been holding out because of it's price here's a great opportunity for you at half price!! I'll even help you promote your party on my blog! If your interested please email me at Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net! Let's get a party started and the Artiste cartridge can be yours soon! Hugs, Leanne


1 comment:

D- said...

Alright you enabler now I need that stuff. TFS your beautiful cards.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...