Aug 3, 2012

Wishing You Comfort


Hi! I'm back and sneaking in another project using the new CTMH Artiste cartridge! I have to say this card looks a lot better in person than how it's looking in my pictures :(  I wanted to use one of the many card shapes included and ran across this shape and thought it was pretty! I actually cut it three times! The card base and then twice more using the different pattern paper. Another thing I have been dying to cut out was the bow! In my pictures it blends in where you can barely tell but in person it's so cute!


No more cutting a template by hand to make these yipeee!! I added some little pearl gems to the center. I also used a stamp set of Emma's, Floral Sentiments. I got to try out my new ink pad that was included in my consultant kit and oh my! LOVE!!!


I hope you have enjoyed my projects using the Artiste cartridge! If you have been on the fence whether to buy or not I hope I've helped give you a nice loving push hee hee!! If you would like to order be sure to click the shopping cart to go to my website and click to join the online party! Thank you so much for visiting today and if any questions you might have please feel free to email me! Hugs, Leanne


9 comments:

Kristi S said...

This is so pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty...elegant paper too! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ This is simply GORGEOUS! The papers, the sentiment and how PRETTY is that bow! I LOVE the shape of this card!!! Oh my arm just got a tad more twisted here!!!!

DebC said...

Its beautiful girl! You did a fabulous job and I love the colors and it is just elegant!
Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I ordered this cartridge from you, it is simply the best thing next to sliced bread!!

Cassandra said...

What a pretty card. Love the bow and the pretty little pearls :)

lindagk23 said...

Oh your card is so beautiful! I love that shaped card and the bow is so cute! And love that paper too! And of course I love Emma's stamps! :) Thanks for sharing!
lindagk23

~BridgetL~ said...

hi Leanne, its been forever since I've blog hopped. What a beautiful card. I'll be back soon. I've missed seeing all your wonderful creations.
Bridget

Izzonet Ecommerce Shopping Carts said...

Loved the colors, Leanne! This card can be perfect for all days. I’m thinking I can give this to my grandmom who’s currently at the hospital right now… =( Thanks. This gave an idea, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...