Aug 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!!


Goooood morning and welcome to the first day of Peachy Keen sneaks! I can't believe it's already August! It seems like the Summer is just passing by to quick! The heat has been unbearable at times and I've heard several people say they are ready for Fall. I guess I might be the only one that is sad to see Summer go! I'm so not a fan of cold weather! I shiver just thinking about it! School will be starting in our area in a few weeks and I personally know some parents that are THRILLED while others are not quite ready for their kiddo's to return! Well, if you do have school age children (or a thousand years behind on scrapbooking like me hee hee) this month's Peachy Keen release is going to be right up your alley!!  

I used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge Hopscotch for my card today! I also combined several of Peachy Keen stamp sets within in this card. The adorable bus is my sneak peek for today! Isn't it the cutest bus!  Now every bus needs kiddies right?! I didn't get a chance to play with last months release, PK-124 Thank You Dolls so I decided they would be cute riding in my bus :) The clouds are also from the last release, PK-122 Funny Farm. The grass is from PKSC-July's stamp club.  I've added glossy accents to the headlights and also to my little kids eyes. Last I added some faux stitching with my white jelly roll pen.


If you haven't stopped by the Peachy Keen Blog be sure to swing on over and check out what the other designers made for their sneaks!! Just a reminder or if you didn't see yesterday's post. I'm doing a CTMH Online Party!! It started yesterday and will end on August 15th! I'll have more projects using the Artiste cartridge coming soon! If you haven't ordered yours yet and would like to click HERE to go to my CTMH website! Be sure to click Join on my homepage so that you will be entered to win the Hostess rewards! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne



10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is just too ADORABLE! I LOVE that bus! You paper pieced it BEAUTIFULLY! Your whole scene is done just PERFECTLY too! So CUTE!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my, what a fabulous card! I am just loving the images from this months stamp set...sooooo cute! Love that fun school bus - such a great back to school card!

DebC said...

OMG!!! This is just the cutest thing ever Leanne!! You did a perfect job with this and your piecing is fab!
LOVE IT!!!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Shar said...

Oh my goodness!!! Sweet as can be!! Cute and beyond. LOVE

Saundra said...

This card is adorable, Leanne! I love the addition of the the Thank you Dolls! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Cassandra said...

OMGeee! This is soooooo cute!!! I just love the little kids in the bus. Way to combine the kits!! I can't wait for this release. :)

Cassandra said...

pssst...just had to come back and tell you that this one is my favorite from all the Day 1 Sneaks :)

Cindy said...

OMG AWESOME sneak Leanne!that little school bus is TOO CUTE!!:)

Z-Scrapper said...

You made this Leanne? This is sooooo adorable!! Wow, wow, wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...