Aug 23, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge


GOOD morning peeps! Today starts a new challenge over on the Peachy Keen Blog! It's a fun one too! Just make a card or layout (you pick) of the below sketch! 


I've been using my Imagine lately so all my papers are from the Imagine cartridge, Spring Chic! I didn't get a chance during the release to play with the PK-127 Sandwich Fun set so I was itching to use it!! Aren't those pieces of toast tooooo stinking cute!! I wanted to make them a couple so I added a bow to one and added a little pearl to the center of it. I also love the faces in this set! I added some glossy accents to their teeth and some chalk for blush! Kinda makes them look a little toasted bahahaha!! The twine was sent to me by my bestie!! Last, I added faux stitching!


Head on over to the Blog and check out what the other designers made and then be sure to play along with us! I can't wait to see what you make using this sketch! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME weekend! Hugs, Leanne



8 comments:

Got2BCrafting said...

TOTALLY adorable!! I just love those little slices of bread. :) As always, you put a smile on my face Leanne! Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Lori

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Adorable card!. I love the faux stitching all around.

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just TOOO cute Leanne!!! LOVE your colors - and the TEETH!!! Makes me smile!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ well this is just ADORABLE! LOVE that toast ~ another must have stamp! LOVE the twine, the bow, the faces ( the popped up teeth) ~ alright I just LOVE everything! Oh the paper too! As always ~ FABULOUS job!

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...too cute sentiment and great paper too! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

omg this card is super cute!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Christy said...

This has to be one of the most adorable cards I have seen in a long time!! I love love love it!!

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! Love the couple idea, and the colors you used:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...