Aug 1, 2012

Party Time!!!


Good morning! Can you believe it's already Wednesday?!! This week is flying by! I would complain but I'm to excited that today is finally here hee hee! Today is the launch of the new cricut cartridge Artiste and the first day of my online party!

This cartridge is seriously on awesomeness overload!!! It's got EVERYTHING you can imagine (and even things you can't lol!!) As I was looking thru the book, I came across this really cool mini album and had to make it first! I didn't have time to finish embellishing the inside. I've got to get some pictures printed. But I just love the style of this album! I used the paper that was included in my consultant kit, Avonlea. I also used some canvas stickers from this collection (also included in my kit) along with two little little adhesive gems from the mocha collection. This collection is perfect for your family photos :) The ribbon is from my stash and it was the closest thing I had to match! I feel like it's kinda sticking out like a sore thumb so probably will be replacing as soon as I can! I used some rings for my binding but if you didn't have those you could use ribbon I'm sure!


Here's a little look from the side! I used cereal boxes as my chipboard and this turned out to be a really sturdy little album! I did notice after I had cut out all my pieces that the chipboard for this album comes included with the cartridge! Oh well! I'm sure I will be making plenty of these! They would make great Christmas presents!


Here is the album opened. I just love the different shapes! I also used some CTMH ink in Chocolate to ink my edges. Now let me just show you again what all is included when you purchase the Artiste cartridge...


I'm hosting a online party but the good thing about my party someone will win the hostess rewards if you purchase your cartridge thru me! I have a link to my CTMH website on the right hand side of my blog (close to the top) when you click that it will take you to my website. If you decide to purchase, be sure to click the Join My Party to be entered to win! The party starts now and will end August 15th! I will then draw a winner (maybe more depending on how things go) so tell your friends and help me share! Maybe we can have several winners! Let's get this party started just go to my website and click join! 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne




6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Your mini-book is GORGEOUS, Leanne! I posted a link on my FB page. :-)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! The papers are just GORGEOUS and that mini ~ Eeek! You might twist my arm ~ still on that craft starvation diet! UGH!!!

Cathryn said...

Wow, just gorgeous Leanne! Pretty, pretty, pretty! :)

DebC said...

You did a fabulous job my friend! I love the mini album! Love this cart!
Hugs,
Deb C

Cassandra said...

Great job! I hope you get lots of sales!!! I will be on your list next time around :)

Naomi Edwards said...

Ooooh!!! I loveeeeee it! Love the papers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...