Aug 2, 2012

Memo Holder & A Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!!


Howdy!! I've got another quick project to share using the new CTMH Artiste cartridge and another Peachy Keen sneak peek! I'm finding SO many cool things to make on this cartridge! I was flipping thru the new Fall/Winter catalog and saw this really cute memo holder and decided to give it a try! 


You may be wondering why I used a monster from the Mini Monster cartridge and I giggle as I sit here thinking back when Kyle was in Elementary! He was such a little handful (he still is hee hee) There was so many times I would pick him up after school and he would have a sad face stamped on his little hand! The first time he got one it was for throwing a rock during recess. He was so upset!! He had tried to lick the stamp off so I wouldn't see it! Anyhoo, he was a little monster (but a sweet and adorable monster!) So, I guess if that makes any sense that's why I went with a monster! I'm sure at one point or another everyone's child has a little hidden monster in them too!! The face set I used for the monster and the pencil are from PK-692 Monster Mash Face assortment! The pencil is my sneak peek today and it's included in the August release! The paper I made the box with is from the Imagine Notebook Doodles cartridge. I kept my box really, really simple and just added a sentiment from My Creative Time's, Just A Little Note to Say to the remaining three sides!


This was a fun little project and would be a great teacher's gift! If you would like to purchase the new Artiste cartridge (which me thinks you really, really will LOVE it!!) click here to go to my CTMH website! Click on join before you place your order to be included in the drawing for the hostess awards!! Thanks for looking and for stopping by my blog today! Many Hugs, Leanne



9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute memo cube...what a funny way for the teacher to tell you your child did a bad thing. I could see all the kids trying to wash that off before they got home. I think every kid has a little monster lurking in him/her waiting to come out in the right circumstances. Lee-Ann :)

Hanna said...

Oh my I am totally in love with your cute memo holder Leanne! It's brilliant, what a lovely idea! Very creative and so beautifully made. Absolutely adorable!

hugs
Hanna

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Leanne! I love the monster! I just got that Imagine cartridge, so it's fun to see you use that too! Love the Kyle story!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Alright this is to CUTE too! I LOVE the faces, the cartridges you used and oh my the new one too! YIKES!!! I found your post hysterical! Poor little guy licking ink! hehehe! You might be twisting my arm here!!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

awww...so, so cute! And your poor little guy...trying to lick off a sad face from his sweet little hand. I'm thinking maybe that teacher needed a sad face on her hand! Love your project today...super cute!

DebC said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE....love the monster and his face is adorable!
Hugs,
Deb C
bugjuiced

Shar said...

Adorable, Leanne!!! :) You make the cutest things ever!

Saundra said...

What a fun little memo cube! I love the story behing it all, too! Hugs, Saundra :)

Cassandra said...

How cute! What a cute little gift idea too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...