Aug 16, 2012

MCT Sneak Peek!


Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a wonderful day! I've been without internet this morning Eekkk!! Totally NOT how I wanted my day to start out hee hee! I've upgraded to U-Verse but didn't think it would take effect till tonight and assumed I would have internet till the switch another NOT!! Soooo a phone call and several transfers later here I am!! 

I was having trouble sleeping last night so I decided to head to my craft room and play a bit! I thought I would experiment with one of Emma's newest sets, Piles of Smiles! I just love the leaf dies that are included! Funny thing, I started out with a WHOLE different direction than what you are looking at now! I started cutting out the leaves (to use) then noticed how cool just the card stock looked with the leaves gone! The card stock I started with was white and then I backed it with some gold card stock. Before I added the gold card stock, I took out my Tim Holtz distress ink and directly applied Vintage Photo and Mustard Seed. I kinda got a little crazy with my faux stitching and it was late and some of the stitches are are little wobbly hee hee!! After the gold card stock was added, I decided I had to give the leaves some cute faces! I used Peachy Keen, PK-293 The Cornies Face Assortment (they always crack me up and put a smile on my face lol) I colored their eyes with my white jelly roll pen and also added glossy accents. I then stamped my sentiment which is included in this set also!!


Now onto my next project! I had several leaves that I needed to do something with so here is how I used those!


I used two of Emma's newest dies, Card Sentiments which includes this 3x3 Fancy Tri-fold card and the 3x3  Fancy Envelope Die! I was SOOOO excited when I saw these dies!! I've been wanting something like this FOREVER!!! Now making 3x3 cards will be a BREEZE!! The wagon is also from the Piles of Smiles stamp set I just replaced the hay with my leaves!! I used my Tim Holtz ink to color the leaves. I had cut out a small bow from the Artiste cartridge and didn't use it the other day so I decided to add that on as well! Here's the inside!


I couldn't get a great picture and the lighting was all off :( There is also another leaf when you open up the bottom flap and I've used a sentiment from the Piles of Smiles set here too!!

Last night ended my Online Party so stayed tuned I will be drawing a winner soon! If you would like to have a online party to earn free hostess awards contact me and we can get another party started!! Don't forgot about the new promotion and learn how to get a double stamp set for $5!! I'm here anytime if you need me! Thanks for looking and I will see you back here tomorrow for our Blog Hop!! Hugs, Leanne






22 comments:

DebC said...

Love these projects girlfriend!! Those leaves are super duper cute! You know I love that darn set of peachykeen stamps to death and this leaf die is to die for! :)
Hugs,
Deb C

Jamie said...

super cute cards thanks for sharing.
thanks for sharing :)
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Trell Doxie said...

Super cute Leanne. I really love the first one. That pattern is great.

lindagk23 said...

This is so super cute Leanne! I love the first card with the Peachy faces! So adorable! (Love that set of face stamps too!) And love the card and envelope too! I am so excited about these two dies too! Cannot wait till tomorrow! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my BOTH of these are simply AMAZING! I LOVE the idea of using the dies that way!!! the background is simply GORGEOUS!!! WOW! Of course the faces are too CUTE too! Oh look at you little card! i just think it is so CUTE too! I love that wagon and how you colored it! You are simply AMAZING!!!

snappy scrappy said...

All are super gorgeous!!! Love the background technique! Lee-Ann :)

Crafty Moni said...

Beautiful cards,lovin the monochromatic look on your first card:) That 3x3 card and envelope are awesome, I too have been wanting for these cute little dies:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Janice said...

These cards are so stinkin cute!! Love the leaves :)

antdoda said...

I love love the wagon it is just to cute with the leaves in it!!

Katya said...

Wow your cards are super cute and very well made. Love them all. TFS.
-Katya

Alvina said...

Soooo cute!!! I love your card!!!, Thanks for sharing.

Denise Speigle said...

Great projets! Love all those smiling leaves :) How fun!

melllisssa said...

Super cute cards and envelope! I love how the leaves with the cornies faces turned out!

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So cool!! Love the card with the leaves cut out!! PK faces on them are super cute!!
Kristan

Diana said...

Your cards are adorable! the corny faces are priceless on the leaves!! I love it! TFS!

Kristi said...

Love the way you used the MCT products. Peachy Keen faces make me smile.
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

these are amazing! I love the colors and how you used all the leaves! great job! thanks.....

quilt4fun2 said...

The Cornies Faces crack me up too...thinking I might need that assortment :D I love how your cards were both by accident...good way to use the scraps up. Great job on your cards.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Carol said...

OMG these are just too awesome! Love all the leaves, fantastic job

Debbie said...

gorgeous cards, love the wagon and the leaves thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

jessica said...

These are just too adorable!!!!

cricutharper said...

Love how you put the faces on the leaf dies! Sooooo adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...