Aug 27, 2012

MCT Scrappy Monday!


Happy Monday ya'll! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Mine was super busy but also lots of fun! I got to spend half the day on Saturday going to garage sales and the evening we had a family night out! We went out to eat and then played putt putt golf! We had a ball and guess what?! I didn't come in last like I normally do hee hee!! I wished I would have had my camera with me! It was definitely one of those scrapbook moments!

Today is MCT Scrappy Monday! Let me just say, I freaked a little knowing I had to get a layout done! I haven't did any layouts in like FOREVER!! Luckily, Emma provided us with a sketch and that helped! But finding pictures and paper is a NIGHTMARE for me!! I have a lot of pictures that I've saved to CD's and freaked out when I couldn't get any to open on my computer! I'm still trying to figure out why :( I then had to start going through pictures in boxes (note to self...ORGANIZE!!) and ran across this picture of my son! I'm not going to win any Mother of the Year award. Dummy me didn't write his age on the back and now I'm not exactly sure how old he was here! That's why there is no journaling! I'm going to have to research it hahaha! Next, I had to pick out paper (again so not good with that) I have found lately just going with the Imagine is much simple then digging through all my paper stacks and loose sheets! I went with the Imagine cartridge, Mr. Frosty! I used several of MCT sets to complete this layout! The sentiment, Magical Holiday, stockings, & ornaments are from the Warm Holiday Fun set. I used the XL Label die, Cherish This Moment, & Whimsical Calendar Days for my journaling spot. The bow is from the Close To My Heart, Artisite cartridge. I'm ADDICTED to these bows! I'm serious I want to stick them on EVERYTHING now!! I know it doesn't look like this layout took very long to make but can you believe it took me nearly a day!!  I'm so rusty when it comes to layouts!!! I'm glad Emma is doing Scrappy Monday's! I'm hoping this will help me get more layouts completed (I'm only 18 years behind lol)

Before I go, I have several reminders for ya!

 Don't forget about my giveaway I have going on! Click HERE for more details!!

 Also, August is just about over with and if your still debating on whether you would like to become a Close To My Heart consultant and receive the free Damask Tote bag your time is running out! 

National Stamping Month celebration promotion - Place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products and get the new It's Your Day double stamp set for $5!

Have the new Artiste cartridge on your wish list? Email me and let me show you how to get yours at 50% off!


Last and the most important hee hee HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne



10 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a precious layout, Leanne! I love the stockings and ornaments, and look at your little cutie! I have the same problem with old pictures. Luckily, a lot of them have my nephew in them too, and between the two of us, my sister and I can usually figure out when they took place, LOL!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG ~ how ADORBS is your son! Oh my! Well I don't have to tell you how much I LOVE this paper ~ but I will! It is just PERFECT for Christmas! The details with the ornaments hanging ~ that BOW ~ eek LOVE it And how you used the stamp! Well I personally LOVE it! I am so sorry about the pictures but hopefully that will work out for you! I need to organize too! You are making me want to do a Christmas layout now!

snappy scrappy said...

Well even with all the problems...this is a great LO!!
Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

This layout is BEAUTIFUL - seriously! I LOVE it so much!!!!! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

I think your layout is just wonderful and I love the Christmas paper and colors!!!

tracym110 said...

Love your layout!! And your little guy was so darn cute!! I'd say he's around 6 in the pic! give or take a year or 2!!! LOL!! I have the same problem, a box full of pictures with no dates on them! Well I think you did a wonderful job!
Tracy

Cindy said...

GREAT looking layout Leanne!I LOVE the way you used the ornaments and the stockings,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!:)

Nancy said...

LOVE THIS LEANNE!! Love the colors and your little ornaments!!! And the stockings!!! So cute!!! Great job!!! hugs

quilt4fun2 said...

I think you did a wonderful job on your layout. I also have trouble picking papers and forever looking through them. Great job...I love the stockings and ornaments and your bow is perfect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

Ok I am behind in my comments! I love this layout you did a great job with it for someone who thinks they don't do layouts well. I love it!!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...