Aug 27, 2012

MCT Pinterest Challenge!


Hello everyone! I hope your having a fabulous Monday! I'm going to have to keep this short. I smashed my thumb yesterday and OUCH it hurts to type! I just wanted to quickly share the card I made for Emma's Pinterest Challenge! I LOVE Pinterest and could easily browse for hours looking at all the talented work of others! I see so many things that gives me inspiration or a idea! 

Here is the LINK to what inspired me with my card today! I absolutely LOVE this card! Matter of fact, I really need to track down all the supplies to make one just like it hee hee! Anyhoo, that's what brought this card to life in my head! I used A Child's Year for the little boy on the scooter and Paper Doll Dress Up for the bushes. I hand cut the little strip to make it look like a sidewalk. I used my Scor Pal to score lines and then I inked them with silver. I added some silver brads to the wheels. The paper is from the Imagine cartridge, Lori's Garden. The hemp is from Liz's Boutique. I used one of the newest releases, Just Simply Live for the sentiment. I also used the tape die that is included in the set to emboss it on!


Thank you so much for looking! Hugs, Leanne


12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love it...love that paper too! Lee-Ann :)

BugBites said...

Genious. I like your card better than the inspiration link.

quilt4fun2 said...

Great card...I like the background paper...so pretty and sets off the silhouette nicely. Your sidewalk turned out wonderful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Your card turned out absolutly adorable. The sidewalk idea came out perfect! Great ideas to scraplift off this creation for sure!
Debbie

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Your card turned out absolutly adorable. The sidewalk idea came out perfect! Great ideas to scraplift off this creation for sure!
Debbie

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is just ADORABLE! You know I LOVE the stamps and the paper but the concept ~ LOVE it! I LOVE seeing silhouttes and NEVER think about using them! Miss Leanne you are one CREATIVE person!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, I love the color combo, and that cut is too cute!!!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Awww...this is such a sweet card! Love the silhouette with the small scale chevron!

Cindy said...

This is such a SUPER CUTE card Leanne!LOVE it,Have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

DebC said...

Really cute project! I should have joined in on this but just didn't have time. You always do a perfect job.
Deb C

Got2BCrafting said...

Such a cute card!! You did a fabulous job using the other card for inspiration, but I definitely see YOUR style in your card. :)
Hugs,
Lori

Creative M said...

Very Lovely!!What a wonderful card!!
Migdalia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...