Aug 18, 2012

Just Some Friendly Reminders for you!!


Hey peeps! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I've enjoyed a day out with my son! When he was little, he went everywhere with me!  Now that he's older, days like these don't happen very often lol! I cherish every little minute that he wants to be seen out with me now!

Just in case you have missed some of my older post, I wanted to recap of some of the exciting things happening this month with Close To Heart! How would you like to get this bag above for free? Close To My Heart has a recruiting special for the month of August. Anyone that becomes a new Consultant this month receives this bag for FREE!! This Damask Tote Bag has a retail value of $50 and it's your FREE for signing up! You can choose the $49 New Consultant Essentials Kit or the $99 Master Kit (this kit includes more supplies and tools). This special is only for the Month of August and the bags are going FAST so if your interested in becoming a new Consultant contact me today or you can sign up on my Close To My Heart website! Here is a picture of what is included in the Essentials Kit!


Next, how would you like to get this for 50% off........


Yes, you heard it right! HALF OFF!! I know many of you would love to own the Artiste cartridge or have it on your wish lists! Here is the perfect opportunity (easy too!) that you could own your very own cartridge! I'm looking for a couple of people that would like to host a online party! I will set it all up for you all you have to do is invite your friends! I'll even help you promote it here on my blog! Why not contact me today and let's get a online party set up for you!



I also wanted to remind you of a promotion that started August 15th and will end on September 30th. Close To My Heart is celebrating National Stamping Month early! We are bringing back the popular double stamp set promotion! You can get the exclusive, new It's Your Day double stamp set for just $5! To qualify all you need to do is place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products now through September 30th! You will LOVE this double set! It's two D-size sets in one envelope! It includes nearly 50 images and will be great to capture the everyday moments in your life! The set has a retail value of $35.90 and it could be yours for $5! You can visit my Close To My Heart Online site by clicking HERE!

Hugs, Leanne











1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm in LUV with that bag ( ive been in love with it since I've seems it early in Aug)& have thought about joining in the past, but I don't like I know many ppl in my area interested in scrapbooking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...