Aug 5, 2012

Haunting Thoughts of You...


Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Mine has been AWESOME!! My hubby and I got up really early on Saturday and took a much, much, MUCH needed road trip!! It was totally unplanned (which freaks me out a tad, I like to plan everything in advance!) but sometimes surprises are nice too! Now don't get me wrong we didn't get to head out to the Beach or the Mountains like I've been dying to do all Summer but we did manage to cross the Alabama State line wooo hooo!! I wished we could do road trips every weekend wouldn't that be cool!!

Anyway, I have a card I'd like to share with you using one of the newest releases from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-127 Sandwich Fun! The minute I seen this face all I could think of was how cute it would be on a ghost (well I hope you think my ghostie is cute hee hee) The ghost is cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge. I used the newest Halloween cartridge, A Frightful Affair for the Haunted House (the silhouette feature). I hand cut some gray for the sidewalk and glued to the back. For my background, I created it using Tim Holtz distress inks in Mustard Seed and Dusty Concord. I then inked the edges with Memento's Tuxedo Black. I used a sentiment from My Creative Time's, Mixed Holiday Sentiments.


It's kinda weird making a Halloween card in the Summer but seeing that face I just couldn't resist!! You can now see and purchase the new release on the Peachy Keen website! If you haven't got to see them yet, you need to head over and take a look! This release is BEYOND cute!! Also, the challenges are up on The Peachy Keen Connection! Be sure to play along for your chance to win a set from the new release!

I'm still having a ball playing with the new Artiste cartridge from Close To My Heart and will be sharing a few more projects with you throughout the week! Don't forget about my online party! If you haven't purchased your cartridge yet or you need any CTMH products I would love to be your Consultant! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a awesome Monday! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Your ard is "Hauntingly" ~ not sure if that is a word ~ CUTE! LOVe the background! PERFECT for Halloween or any occassion if the receipient has a GREAT sense of humor! ME! LOL! ADORBS!!! Congrats for going over the state line too! Sounded like a much needed trip!

Crafting Katie said...

This is just adorable, Leanne! Your background is awesome - so spooky!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card...love that face! Lee-Ann :)

Tanya/Nonna said...

What a fun card! Love the face on your cute little ghost! I'm in Alabama also, and can't tell you the last time I crossed the state line! My hubby is NOT a traveler...lol!

Heather said...

What a fun card I love the ghost!
Heather
{ippity} Chick @ I Heart {ippity}
Paper Crafter Anonymous

Cassandra said...

Ok...I totally agree with you on the face..that's the reason I ordered that set too. lol But I have to say..that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the background!!! It looks like spooky fire! Great job :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling card leanne!

DebC said...

Cutest little ghost ever! Love this card too! You are making the cutest things!
Hugs
Deb c

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...