Aug 22, 2012

Fontopia Cartridge!!


Hello everyone! I hope your having a wonderful day! It's my turn over on the Memory Miser Blog to share some projects I've made using the Fontopia cartridge!

For my first card (up above) I used the Crest Layer/Card feature on page 75! I really liked the shape of this card and it was super easy with all the layering! I used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge, Notebook Doodles for the background and banner paper. I also used another cartridge, A Frightful Affair for the palm reader. I used the hide contour feature on my Gypsy and used a face from PK-660 Laughy Taffy assortment! I've also used some glossy accents on the crystal ball!  The sentiment, bats, and the little spider are from My Creative Time, Treats for my Sweet set! Here is a side view picture..


For my next project, I had so much fun using the card shape I decided to try another one!


You can find this Crest Layer/Card on page 61 of the Fontopia handbook! I guess you can tell I was in the Halloween mood lol! I went with another Halloween themed card! I also used the A Frightful Affair cartridge on this card! I loved the title with the ghost peeking behind! SPOOKY!!! I also used My Creative, Treats for My Sweets set on this card also! I used her Curly Label die also to stamp it on. I also added faux stitches on the Happy Haunting with my StarDust jelly roll pen.

Ok, I've saved my favorite project for last! I picked up a frame at a garage sale this past weekend  for .25! It was just screaming to come home with me hee hee! Here is what I made using my bargain find!


I made this for our bedroom using the letter G from the Fontopia cartridge! I also used my Imagine cartridge, Lori's Garden for all the pattern paper and the card stock! I embossed the back two layers using my cuttlebug! The bow is from the Close To My Heart, Artiste cartridge! I'm addicted to these bows!! I really like how this turned out and I'm planning now on making several of these for Christmas gifts! 

I hope you have enjoyed my projects I've made using the Fontopia cartridge! You can purchase this cartridge here! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

p.s. don't forget about my giveaway!!!!



8 comments:

D- said...

Love your cards and framed art. TFS. Good to know this cart is more than just a font cart. gotta check it out.
dmcardmaker (at Aol)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Holy smokes! Okay both of these cards are AMAZING! LOVE the palm reader!!! What a CLEVER cut to use! LOVE the bats flying around her ~ SPOOKY! Oh how FAB is your next card! What AWESOME papers and cuts too!!!! OMG ~ your frame ~ so GORGEOUS! You TOTALLY ROCKED this cartridge ~ SERIOUSLY! You showed so many ways to use it! GREAT, GREAT job!!!

Cindy said...

Oh WOW Leanne,these projects are all AMAZING!I TOTALLY LOVE the ghost peeking behind,TOO COOL!!!have a great day!:)

C2 said...

Another home run, love the cards. Great job.

Cassandra said...

Love the halloween....spooky!!!

lindagk23 said...

Wow Leanne! Your cards are amazing! And I LOVE the frame! What a great idea for a gift! You did a fabulous job on all of your projects! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23

DebC said...

OH MY FRIEND!!!! You did a fantabulous job on all the projects! The framed letter is STUNNING!! Course you know which one is my favorite.....BOOOO does that give you a good guess!! What paper is this from because its my favorite thing KRAFT!!!! Looks perfect with this halloween project. The frame is going to look beautiful hung in your home!!
BIG FAT HUGS (cause I am a fat girl and that is all I give is Fat hugs!)
Deb C
bugjuiced

Got2BCrafting said...

Fabulous cards!! I LOVE the palm reader... you picked the PERFECT Peachy face to use with her. :) The framed monogram is gorgeous, and what a great find too!!
You are a crafting genius!!
Hugs,
Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...