Aug 10, 2012

Don't Worry! Be Happy!


Good morning peeps! Wooo Hooooo it's Fridayyyyy!!! Do you have big plans for the weekend? I think this might just be one of those kick back and relax weekends for me! My hubby has a race and will be gone  on Saturday and it's just to hot for me to tag along! Sooo if all goes in my favor I'm hoping to get some playing time!

Today is my turn to post on the Peachy Keen Blog and it's also the start of a new challenge! This challenge is  called...Just Cards - Popped Up! Create a card using any image that can be popped up. You can achieve this by using foam tape, pop dots, or dimensional glue dots. I love using pop dots so that's what I've used on my little bee!

I started out by making my card base using the new CTMH Artiste cartridge! The shape I've used on the front (where I've stamped my sentiment) is also from the cartridge. The sentiment is from PKSC- July. My little bee's are from Create A Critter. I've used one of my favorite sets, PK-112 Cherub faces. I just love how sweet the faces makes my bee's! The pattern paper is from the Imagine cartridge, Spring Chic. Here is a side view....


And now my favorite part the inside!


The inside is the layer for the card base! This is part of the Artiste cartridge!!!! It has this one and another one that says LOVE!  The little bee's and the bee hive are from Create A Critter. I wasn't able to pop the bee's up this time because the card wouldn't shut (ask me how I know lol) The pattern paper I used for the inside is from the Imagine Hopscotch cartridge. 

Well, I guess that's all the details on my card but before I leave I still wanted to remind you about my Online CTMH party! It ends August 15th! I hope that you have enjoyed my projects I've been making with the new Artiste cartridge! If you haven't already ordered yours and want to head over to my CTMH website and purchase yours today! Thanks for looking! Have a AWESOME weekends my friends! Hugs, Leanne


12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The card front is cute...and then you open it and it's fantastic! Lee-Ann :)

Kathy said...

This is so darn cute!
Hugs,
Kathy

Shirley Ross said...

Too cute!! Love the inside!!

DebC said...

This is one of my favorite cards you have made. I love it alot. It makes me smile!
Hugs sweet friend
Luv deb C

Nuts 4 Scrappin' said...

Love the card and especially the pop up feature! Adorable!!

Nuts 4 Scrappin' said...

So cute - love the card's pop up feature and thank you for showing off the Artiste cartridge... can't wait to receive mine!! :) Adorable!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ my arm is REALLY hurting ~ that twist keeps getting tighter!!! This is just DARLING! I LOVE the faces and those ADORABLE bees ~ let alone their home( hive)! As always to CUTE to even talk about!!

grammiej said...

Your card is so very cute!! I love how you used the Artiste card and embellished it with your darling bees!!
TFS

Jovan said...

This card is so ADORABLE! I love those bees!

grammiej said...

Hi, love your cards! I live in Lynnville, TN just off I-65 at exit 27. I know where Rogersville is located, we are close!
Holler sometime and maybe we could get together for lunch.
my cell is: 931-478-0709
Thx

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, this is adorable, Leanne! Stop the enabling!!! I thought the front of the card was so cute, but the inside! Wow!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Adorable card...the paper is perfect for bees! I have looked back at what I have been missing and posts I have not seen...you have been a very busy bee :D Love it but not time to comment on them all...Great work!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...