Aug 24, 2012

CTMH AP & Artiste Blog Hop


If your looking for the Peachy Keen Challenge Post Click HERE!

Good morning and welcome to the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy and Artiste Blog Hop! If you are visiting from Vanessa's Blog then you are in the right place! If not, please click HERE to start at the beginning! I was super excited when I got invited to do this hop! There is still so much to explore on the Artiste cartridge and any excuse to get to use it, I'm game! I hope you are inspired by the wonderful projects you will be seeing using the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridge!

For my card, I've used the new Artiste cartridge. I have the Art Philosophy on my wish list (along with a gazillion other CTMH products hee hee) and I have my fingers crossed it won't be long and I can order it! My Brother's Birthday is just right around the corner and I wanted to make him a card! I love the papers from the Avonlea Paper Packet (X7155B)! I thought they would be perfect for him! Plus, at the present moment that's the only collection I have bahahhaa! I told ya I have a gazillion things on my wish list and more paper is one of them!!! Anyhoo, I also used the stamp set, D1529 the Cricut Artiste collection, Birthday! This is one of the sets that is included when you purchase the Artiste cartridge! I love having sets that you can use with your cricut cuts! 


Here is a picture of the card and the envelope! I used on page 52, Accent 4 to make my card base! On this page, there are nine different card bases to choose from and they are all soooo cool! I love that it has a envelope feature that will fit the cards! It's on the card feature key! I found the matching cut (for the center) on page 77 under the Accent 1 key. I then stamped by image using a CTMH stamp pad in the color Chocolate (X5643)


This picture gives you a little better view of the card folded out! The sentiment is from the same set, D1529 Cricut Artiste collection, Birthday! I've also cut a balloon from page 70 using my cricut. Since this is double sided paper, I decided to use the back side to mix it up a bit! The ivory card stock is also part of the Avonlea paper packet (X7155B)! My Brother will be 48 this year (oh and by the way, I'm the youngest hee hee) and I thought the Complements Canvas Shapes from the Avonlea collection (X7155C) would be great to use on the balloon! I again, used the reverse side of the paper to cut strips to go along the bottom!


I hope you have gotten some inspiration from my card today! It was super fun to make! Thanks so much for visiting me today in the blog hop! Browse around and if you like what you see I would LOVE for you to become a follower! Have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne


Just a little recap of the products I've used on my card and these all can be purchased from my CTMH Online Store!

Artiste Cricut Cartridge 
Avonlea Paper Collection
Avonlea Canvas Stickers
CTMH Ink Pad - Chocolate

Here is the Blog Hop Line Up! 







15 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is an amazing cartridge. It is definitely on my wish list!

DebC said...

I love your card Leanne it is perfect. Your brother will love it! You sure know you way around that cartridge!
Hugs
Deb

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card!! Lee-Ann :)

Suzanne Roseberry said...

Such a beautiful card, and such a wonderful idea! I love it! I need to make some birthday cards, so I will borrow your idea! Gorgeous!

Thank you,
Suzanne Roseberry
sroseberry@ymail.com
zannieberry.blogspot.com

Bev Cole said...

beautiful, Leanne!

Thnx 4sharing,
Bev

Rosie said...

love your card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Daisy Collins said...

Very adorable card! Just adorable!

Tammy said...

I love the card you made. TFS it.

sarah said...

great card & TFS!!!!
texasgrama7@gmail.com

tina said...

Very pretty card and envelope.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I LOVE this card! The papers and cuts are just PERFECT and GORGEOUS! You know i have kicked myself so hard to many times to count for NOT ordering this cartridge ~ UGH! You are just highlighting it BEAUTIFULLY!!!!! Happy Birthday to your brother ~ he will LOVE his card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job...I like the design!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sandra Rosario said...

This is such a cool card, I love it!

Crafty Moni said...

What a great masculine card, your brother will love it! I really like the colors you used. This cartridge is so on my wish list:)lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a Great Card and even Super Awesome cartridge. Gotta get my hands on one for sure. Smooches...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...