Aug 3, 2012

Another Sneaky Peek!


Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I'm back with another Peachy Keen sneak peek! Have you been checking the Peachy Keen Blog? Oh my! Haven't the ladies been blowing you away with their sneaks!! If you haven't been, be sure to go check out the Blog! Each day till release day (Sunday) the designers are sharing their sneaks with ya and I promise you won't be disappointed!!

I had so much fun playing with the stamp club kit! I love the little old lady!! Her glasses just crack me up!! My hubby said she reminded him of one of his teachers in Elementary! I also went just a little worm crazy but  Kathy included the cutest little faces I just had to try them all out hee hee!! The apple, notebook paper, A+, and sentiment is also from the stamp club! The stamp club kit is just packed with cuteness!! I also used the background stamp, PK-104 What Time Is It? I embossed in clear embossing powder and then used Tim Holtz distress ink in mustard seed.


I hope you will be able to join us for the release party on Sunday! We have so much fun with the live chatting, games, challenges, and of course prizes! If your not a member of  The Peachy Keen Connection head over now and get registered and I will look forward to seeing you at the party!! I do have a few more sneaks I'll try to get in between now and then plus I'm still playing with the Artiste cartridge! Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy your day! Hugs, Leanne



3 comments:

Cindy said...

This card is FANTASTIC too!that little teacher is so darn CUTE,AMAZING job as always my friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my I LOVE your card! It is so stinking ADORABLE!!! That teacher is way to FABULOUS! I am so LOVING the sneaks ~ you are TOTALLY rocking it!!!

DebC said...

If this isn't the cutest thing ever! That little old lady is just the cutest and her face is super cute! Did I say it was CUTE!!!! WOW you do a great job paper piecing...I stink at that! Unless it is cut with my cricut its a mess!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...