Aug 7, 2012

Another Artiste Project!!


Good evening everyone! That sounds strange, I'm usually saying good morning! I hope everyone's Tuesday has been a good one! I've had some "me" time today and I've been playing in my craft room! I was able to get this project done and one more that I can't post till Friday! If I'm lucky I might just have time to play a little bit more tonight hee hee!

What started off as just one project turned into two! I made the cute little box with the decorative flap (found on page 52 of the Artiste handbook). I've been hoarding saving this paper pack from The Paper Studio called Farm Fresh! One day I plan to make me a recipe book using this paper stack (I really, really am!!) So it was really difficult cutting into it now hee hee (FYI I SURVIVED bahahaha) Anyhoo, I decided I could turn this little box into a place to keep recipes and little notes that I need to make! My rooster is from the Animal Kingdom cartridge and I've cut each of his layer about 6 times to make it sturdy like chipboard. His cute little face is from PK-751 Animal Faces Medium. I've used some twine to tie a little bow around his tail!  I haven't added a closure yet to the flap. I'm planning on looking for some small little magnets on my next trip into town. For now the rooster is helping keep it closed. The sign is from October 31st and it's also cut in several layers to make it sturdy. I've used My Creative Time's, Honey Do List for the sentiment. The ground I hand cut from some kraft card stock but the grass is from Paper Dolls cartridge. Here is more pictures of the box by itself...



Next, I made this little notepad to match! I cut some index cards to fit my box above and the extra turned out just the right size for a notepad (that's how this second project was born hee hee) I used some cereal boxes for my covers and used my scraps from the box to cover (see I was bound and determined not to waste any of this paper bahahaha) I used my Cinch to bind it together. The roosters head is also from Animal Kingdom. I've cut it several times like I did the other one to make it nice and thick! I used PK-755 Critter Faces Large  for the face. I mounted this on a piece of kraft card stock that I inked with my new CTMH stamp pad in Chocolate!! I love their ink!! I used it to stamp the sentiments and oh my I'm in LOVE!!! Here is some pictures of my notepad...



Now one more little last thing that you can't see because it's inside my box....


Aren't these folders ADORABLE!!! Just think with the 12x24 inch mat you won't ever have to buy another folder again!!! This cartridge is just loaded with everything you can possibly think of! I haven't even scratched the surface of what all it has! If you would like to purchase Artiste you can do so by heading over to MY WEBSITE now!! I'm having a ONLINE PARTY and someone will be the lucky winner of the Hostess rewards!! But you better hurry party ends August 15th!! Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening! Hugs, Leanne






9 comments:

DebC said...

OMG, OMG, OMG i love this! I know a friend you can send this too! I have got to get that paper stack so i can use it. I love this alot! You did a perfect job!
Hugs
Deb

Cassandra said...

How cute...love those chicks!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG! Your projects are just AMAZING! Seriously AMAZING! The concept is incredible and oh that dang chicken I LOVE!!!! I would have never know it was on that cartridge! If I saw it on there it certainly isn't as CUTE and ADORBS as yours! Oh sure not only are your promising to make this recipe book but my arm just got twisted a little tighter! Oh you know I LOVE that paper too! You can send it to Debbie but she has to fill it with recipes and then send it to ME!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super duper adorable!!! Lee-Ann :)

Trell Doxie said...

OMG Leanne, I love these! I need to pick up that paper because it's lovely! And the little chicks are just so stinkin cute.

jessica said...

OMG I LOVE these!!! Those Chickens are just the cutest!!!

Heather said...

This is SO adorable! Love the chick head image!!

Peneeeee said...

Soooooo cute! Great job!

Michele said...

this is a SUPER CUTE project!!! I love it!

by the way, I'm your 1000th follower! ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...