Jul 15, 2012


Yee Haw!!! It's Monday!! Ok... well Monday's are not all that great when you didn't want the weekend to be over hee hee! My hubby had to go back to work today BOO! He was on vacation last week. It was a good week even though we weren't able to do anything because of his back. He finally broke down and went to the doctor and it's some better. He still can't be lifting anything for awhile but hopefully it's healing! 

I lucked up on one of our Wal-Mart trips and found a few cricut lite cartridges on clearance (can I get a BIG WOOOO HOOOOO!!) I got Croc Rules, 9 Months, & Yee Haw!! Be sure to check your local Wal-Mart, if they haven't marked them down yet they may be getting ready to! 

I've been wanting Yee Haw for awhile and was really excited when I saw it on clearance (I kinda felt like a kid on Christmas morning lol) I was going to wait till this week to open it but well that didn't work as you can tell!! I HAD to play with it as soon as I got home (good thing hubby understood bahahaha) I also was excited to get to use two more of my FAVORITE products...Peachy Keen Stamps and My Creative Time stamps!! I LOVE the faces from the PKSC-07 July release! As soon as I seen this fellow, I just knew what face he needed hee hee!! I did have to use my Gyspy and the hide feature and also cut out several times to get it to work but isn't he CUTE!!! I made him have BIG rosy cheeks hee hee! The fence and cactus behind him are also from this cartridge and I've embossed them with a cuttle bug folder. I hand cut the ground and used my copics for shading. The sentiment is from My Creative Times, Wow! So Many Candles stamp set. I also did some faux stitching!


And guess what!!! He's on a action wobble!!


Ok...that's it for me today! I'm sorry I haven't had a lot to post lately and I'm hoping that real soon I can start having more playing time! Today is out and possibly tomorrow :( I will be at my parents painting trim ewwww bahahaha but somebody's gotta do it and all arrows are pointing at me! My mom is having both her bathrooms redone and she's soooo excited (and about drove us a tinsy bit CRAZY!!) but I totally LOVE them and will do whatever it takes to make them happy! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne


7 comments:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is just ADORBS! That face is just so CUTE and TOTALLY cracks me up! LOVE the details too! WOW ~ I totally relate to your post ~ it was like Christmas morning for you! I would be jumping for joy too! Hope the hubs gets better everyday! What a sweet daughter you are to help paint! UGH! When your done hop on over my house ~ we could use some too!

Crafting Katie said...

This card is just adorable, Leanne! That face just cracks me up! Congrats on your Walmart steals - wish we had one around here!

DebC said...

This is adorable!!!!! I love it a lot and I'm glad you finally got that cart!
Hugs,
Deb

Cathryn said...

This is just too cute Leanne, fabulous job lady! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cassandra said...

SCORE!!! What a shopping trip to Walmart! I love it when that happens. Your card is just too cute and I'm totally going to be using that idea since I'm from AZ...it's perfect !!! :)

Cindy said...

OMG Leanne,your card is sooo fun!those new PK face is TOO CUTE and you did a FANTASTIC job with them!!!:)

Nancy said...

I love this little guys face!! He is too cute!! Love it!! Great job! hugs

Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...