Jul 4, 2012

Peachy Sneak and A VIDEO!!!


Hello!! I hope everyone had a awesome 4th! Woooo Hoooo today is RELEASE DAY!! This month's release is absolutely adorable and I can't wait till you see it!! Don't forgot the release party tonight on The Peachy Keen Connection. Come chat with us, join in on our challenges (which I get to host one woot woot) and of course prizes!! We will also be revealing this month's release so you definitely don't want to miss this party hee hee!

Today I wanted to share with you a waterfall card that I made using one of the new add on sets called Darren and Laura Lee!! These little cuties will steal your heart right away! I wanted to do something a little different and I haven't made a waterfall card in ages so I decided to give Darren his own photo shoot hee hee!! I forgot how fun these cards can be to make! I kept mine pretty simple and I hope you like it :) I had fun paper piecing Darren! I love paper piecing ahhhhhhh so therapeutic!! Anyway, I've also did a short video for you!! Gump, you know I still am not good at these things and even a short video took me FOREVER bahahaha so go easy, REAL EASY!! I couldn't figure out a good way to photograph the card and I wanted to be able to show you each little picture so I just sucked it up, put my big girl panties on and did this video!!!


I'll be back later on this evening to post my challenge cards for the release party tonight!! Hugs, Leanne

10 comments:

janner said...

What a sweet card! I've never made a waterfall card. Is there a video somewhere explaining how to make one? I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh LOVE, LOVE your card! Darren is ADORABLE and so is that paper!!!! It is just PERFECT! I LOVE plaid! LOL! Your paper piecing is just PERFECT too! I really need to make one of these cards! I will be back to watch the video ~ can't seem to find it! AMAZING card as always!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the paper and that cute image!!! Lee-Ann :)

Kathy said...

What at great video. I love this card and the stamps. You need to do a video explaining how you made that wonderful card. I just love it. I want one!
Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Kathy:)

Saundra said...

Your card is adorable, Leanne! You did great with the video. Now I need to try a waterfall card. ~Hugs!!

Got2BCrafting said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! You are always so creative... I just love your work! BTW, I think you did an awesome job on the video, don't know what you are worried about. :)
Lori

Jennie Garcia said...

That card is super adorbs!! I am so glad you did a video!! When I saw it on Facebook I wanted to ask you :0D I LOVE the card!! I might scraplift this!!
TFS!! Take care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cassandra said...

WOW!!!! What a GREAT card! And your video was Fabulous!! Great job :)

Cindy said...

GREAT job with your video and waterfall card Leanne and LOVE the new PK stamps!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job...now I want to try a waterfall card :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...