Jul 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge Two!



Hee hee I'm backkkkkk!!!! I hope everyone had a great time at the release party! The chat is still open and I plan on checking back in when I get this post up! If you didn't see my last post, I'm hosting one of the challenges this month for the release party. I'd love for you to play along! One lucky person will win the set I used to make my card (in the last post) PK-122 Funny Farm. I can't wait to see what you make!

The very talented Amy Crockett will be hosting challenge two and OMG! you should see her card! It's ADORABLE! For her challenge, she has given us a sketch to work with...
I used the new PKSC-07 July's release for my card. I just love the little girl and boy! This makes my second card with the girl and now I need to get busy and use the little boy! I decided to try a different face than what is in the stamp club. I used a face from the adorable PK-112 Cherub Set. I paper pieced her and added some little pearls for earrings and her buttons. The phone is from the cricut cartridge From My Kitchen. The border is from a Martha Stewart punch. I kinda wished now I would have stamped her on something other than white :(  I always find something when I finish a card that I wished I would have done different!!  


Thanks for stopping by and looking! I'll be back tomorrow with another card so be sure to stop back by!! Hugs, Leanne


4 comments:

Cassandra said...

This is sooo pretty my friend! Can't wait to get my order :)

DebC said...

I love this. The colors you used are beautiful and the little girl you did a perfect job on!
Thanks for sharing
Deb C
hugs!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ just another BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE how you colored her and all her BLING! Just so GORGEOUS! Oh the papers you used are just PERFECT and her bling! AWESOME as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

Thinking there is one more Martha punch I can't do without...I love this one. I love the earrings and colors used for your girl. Very cute.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...