Jul 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge #1


Good evening everyone!! Are you ready to party hee hee!! I hope so because the  party is just getting started over on the Peachy Keen Connection! I will be hosting the first challenge so I really hope you will come join us and play along with me!! I'm going to have to make this a quickie so I can head back to the party but wanted to give you a little details!! My challenge to you is to create a scene with your Peachy Keen Stamps!! I love creating scenes when I'm making cards! For the card above, I used one of the add on's from this months release PK-122 Funny Farm (I swear Kathy made this for me bahahaha) Isn't this tractor ADORABLE!! I had fun paper piecing it (paper piecing keeps me sane lol) I used some glossy accents on the window and  on the headlights/eyes. I also added some pop dots to give it some dimension.The sentiment is also from this set. The little scene behind with the sun is from the July Stamp Club kit and I paper pieced it also!! I used a circle spellbinders die to cut it out. Here is a side view of my card!


Ok, I'm going to run for now! I hope I haven't left out anything! Come join the party happening NOW (OMG!!! I'm LATE!!!) Hugs, Leanne

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Lee-Ann :)

Cassandra said...

Love this too! Great dimension. And such a cute scene....looks so real!!!

Cindy said...

I TOTALLY LOVE this card Leanne!AWESOME job girl,it is too CUTE!!!:)

Kim H said...

leanne ~ Oh my how CUTE is this card! What a AWESOME scene you have created! WOW! I need these stamps ~ Ryan LOVES tractors and he LOVES your card too! You just are so AWESOME always!

quilt4fun2 said...

The tires are perfect...not sure if it is a print or embossed but looks great. I love your scene with a happy tractor and a happy boy. The tractor eyes and face...so Peachy <3
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...