Jul 4, 2012

Peachy Keen July Sneak Peek!!


Good morning everyone!! Happy 4th of July!! Today I get to share with you my sneak peek for Peachy Keen's July release!! Also, don't forget tomorrow night is the release party on The Peachy Keen Connection! Be sure to join us for all the fun challenges, chats, and of course awesome prizes!!

For my card, I used this adorable little girl that is included in this months stamp club! Don't you just love that face?!! It cracks me up! I've used my Imagine for the background pattern paper and the pattern paper I paper pieced her with. The sentiment is also from the stamp club. I've added some little gems for her buttons and little pearls for her earrings. I've also used some pop dots to give her some dimension!


I've made several more cards that I will be posting so be sure to come back and check those out! I also did a short video for one (I know GASP!!). I've got two that I will be posting tomorrow night during our release party  and then the others I will post over the next few days!! Thanks for looking and don't forget to come party with us! You are going to LOVE this release!!! Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne

*SALE ALERT*
PEACHY KEEN STAMPS 25% OFF JULY 4TH -JULY 5TH!!!!

6 comments:

Angi said...

Super adorable! Have a Happy 4th!

janner said...

Love it. You did a great job. Happy 4th.

DebC said...

OMG Leanne this is stinkin cute! Love love love it!
Hugs
Deb

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Okay this is just too CUTE! I LOVE that little girls face too! You all have been showcasing the new release ~ making it hard not to want them even more! Did you say videos ~ YEAH! I can't wait to watch! AWESOME job ~ as always!

Jennie Garcia said...

I LOVE this little lady!! The papers you used are adorable!! And the earrings are a super cute touch!!
TFS!! Take care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

quilt4fun2 said...

Wish I could visit all my favorite blogs every day :D This card is something else! How could you not crack up at that face? Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...