Jul 26, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge AND a EXTRA TREAT


Hello peeps! I don't know about you, but all I wanna say is woooo hoooo it's Friday!  Today starts a new challenge over on the Peachy Keen Blog! It's one of my favorite challenges too...Anything Goes! I had so much fun making this card (that's me in the tub hahahaha) Doesn't she look all relaxed with her leg all kicked up hee hee! I used Rock Princess for the girl (minus the clothes layer...SHE'S NAKED bahahahaha) I used PK-112 Cherub Face Assortment for her eye (totally love her eyeball!) If you look close, I forgot to use the hide contour on her face so just think of her with a cut under her eye (poor thing has a boo boo)! I used my copic markers and did some shading on her hair and body. The tub is from the Heritage Cartridge and I used a silver ink pad by Brilliance to ink around the edges and the faucet. For the background, I used the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder (not sure if that is the correct name or not but that's what I call it hee hee) I also took a scrap of white card stock and embossed it, then I inked it with the silver ink to make it appear as the floor. I used some dew drops for my bubbles. The sentiments are from July's Stamp Club. The ribbon tag that I stamped by sentiment on is by Spellbinders. I used some ribbon from my stash to run thru it. The girl and tub are both popped up on pop dots for dimension. Ok, that's all the details and here's a side view picture showing the dimension!



Have you heard about the Peachy Keen Sale!!! 


Holy Moly what a sale!! It's for 24 hours only starting today!! This is a GREAT time to get caught up with your wish list! 

Before I go, I just wanted to let you know I do have a link up to my Close To My Heart website! It's on the right hand side up at the top of my blog! If you do decide to visit my page I didn't want you to be alarmed. I signed up under my husbands name and didn't think about his name showing up on the site hee hee It's me, but it show's his name Winston Garner! If you have any questions or need anything please let me know! 
Hugs, Leanne


17 comments:

DebC said...

I love this card Leanne! Your so creative! So cute
Wub u
Deb c

Julie O'Brien said...

This card is SO adorable and you're right - you CAN use those "dew drops"! Now tell me what I can do with the pink and green ones :D

Julie O

snappy scrappy said...

Too adorable! Lee-Ann :)

Cricutbug - Marie said...

Your card is great! I just love this! Where do you get dew drops?

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is just a DARLING card! I LOVE ALL the details! How CLEVER of you to ink the faucet!! I need that brick embossing folder now! Of course I LOVE her eyes and I had to look REAL close to find the cut!! I would have NEVER noticed unless you mentioned it! I consider that a small wrinkle! BEAUTIFUL job on the card!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is awesome! You really used all of the perfect details, from the bubbles to the brick wall. Love it!

Melissa said...

OMG, this is just too cute!

Jovan said...

FABULOUS card!

Melissa said...

Thanks for following me, I am so excited that you are!!! I have been following you for a little while now!!!

Melissa said...

Relaxing! Love that eye :)

Saundra said...

This is wonderful, Leanne! I love that brick embossing folder! Gonna have to look for it. ~Hugs!!

Diana said...

totally adorable! TFS!

Cassandra said...

If I knew how to type a whistle sound...that's what I would be typing....LOL....she is SEXY!! Too cute my friend :)

Tanya/Nonna said...

What a fun card! I love everything about it...great embossing, inking and details!

Kerry~Momma K said...

Awesome card. Great job thinking outside the box with this cut.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card! Love the bubbles:) Thanks for the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

GiGi said...

Leanne, This card truly is FABULOUS! I love the background and all those little extra details on this card! Absolutely amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...