Jul 11, 2012

MCT Guest Designer!




Good morning everyone! Today I'm honored to be guest designer on Emma's Blog! Emma is taking some time off to be with her family. The design team along with some other talented crafter's have volunteered to keep her blog up and going!

For my card today, I've used Emma's newest release, Fly Away With Me.  The new release consists of three different sets: Fly Away With Me Dies, Fly Away With Me sentiments, and Fly Away With Me Stamps. I also paired up Emma's products along with the new Peachy Keen release stamps PKSC-07! I thought they went so well together and had so much fun creating this little scene! I paper pieced pretty much the whole card except the clouds (Emma's die) and the background (PK-107 Cloudy Day). I've added some Helmar ZapDots to give the hot air balloon and clouds some dimension.


Since my hubby is on vacation this week (still with a bad back but hanging in) I'm doing my best to stay off the computer and spend more time with him! Sorry this is a short post! Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Love your design with PK. I am also a member and loved the little bird card. I am new to your blog and will sign up today.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ what a AMAZING scene you have created here! OH my! Every single detail is done to PERFECTION! Your paper piecing is just AMAZING! I LOVE that hot air balloon ~ that paper is so PERFECT for it! AWESOME job!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card...I really like the sun and farm!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anonymous said...

Take care of him and yourself.
My DH is under the weather dealing with 3 kidney stones that are too big to pass. Take the time and enjoy your family time.
Love your hotair balloon!
dmcardmaker (at aol.com)

Cassandra said...

This is the cutest little scene!! Love all the detail and papers!!!

Betsy said...

This card is adorable! I'd have a hard time letting that one go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...