Jul 31, 2012

Let's Get This Party Started Woo Hooooo!!


Hello everyone! I'm so excited! I received my Artiste Cartridge yesterday from Close To My Heart and I've got only one word (well maybe FOUR!!!) WOW!! IT"S TOTALLY AWESOME! It's so jammed packed with goodies that I haven't been able to put my book down! I bet I've looked thru it a thousand times and still keep finding things I didn't notice!! I'm hoping to start playing with it today to show you some of the really neat projects you can make!

Now since I'm a newbie to Close To My Heart I wanted to do something fun! I decided to have a online party! I've got it all set up and ready to go for the launch of the new cartridge tomorrow! You will just have to make sure if you place a order to click JOIN on my website! I'm going to run this party thru August 15th and on the 16th I will be picking a winner (and possibly more than one depending on how it goes hee hee) to receive the hostess awards!! I would love for you to help me spread the word (the more sales the more hostess awards you get!) I know there's tons of people that will be trying to get your business tomorrow and I'm sure you are wondering what makes me any different and to be honest probably nothing other than I promise to give you the best customer service and help you with anything you might possibly need! I'm here 24/7! I don't work outside the home and promise to meet your needs in any way that I can! Just give me the chance :)

Now to some more news on the horizon! This week is also sneaky peek week for this month's release of new Peachy Keen Stamps!! I've been playing with these and have several projects I will be sharing starting Thursday! Kathy has done it again this month!! This release is seriously ADORABLE!!  Ok, I've got to get off and get BUSY!!! Thank you for visiting my blog today! Hugs, Leanne

Just wanted to show you on my website....this is what you will see and where you need to click to join in order to be included in the hostess award drawing :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cartridge is AMAZING! I think it is really like the "best of" cartridge and I'm sure you will sell a ton of them!
Dr. Phil

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh CONGRATS! I know you will do AMAZING with your new adventure! Your creations are ALWAYS done BEAUTIFULLY and PERFECTLY! I can't wait to see what you do with this cartridge and the NEW PKS release! Hugs sweet friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...