Jul 23, 2012

Don't Worry! Be Happy!


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I got just a little bit of crafting time in yesterday (wooo hooo!) and wanted to share a card with you real quick!! I also got a new Imagine cartridge that I've been chomping at the bits to use called Spring Chic! I just love this little girl from July's PKSC! I used PK-640 Princess Face assortment for her face. I used paper from the Spring Chic to paper piece her. I also used two different flowers (I think they were Prima but not sure) and cut the petals off to make her skirt. The two banners and sentiments are also from Peachy Keen's July Release. The scallop and plain oval are both nestibilites.


I'll be honest this is not my favorite card I've ever made but it felt good just getting to play! I have more new scrappy goodies to play with and trying to carve me out some time to bust them open!! Thanks for hanging with me! I promise to get back posting on a more regular basis soon!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

That is so darn cute...love how you did the skirt!! Lee-Ann :)

Cassandra said...

OMG...she is so cute! I could just hug her. That little skirt is AMAZING!!! Great paper piecing and colors too!!! LOVE IT :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my what do you mean she isn't your favorite!! I LOVE her, the paper, the paper piecing and oh my her skirt! That is so CUTE and CLEVER! I just LOVE how you use those PKS faces!!! Always make me just DROOL! Well sorry but I LOVE it!!!

Got2BCrafting said...

What?? How can this "not" be a favorite? This card is sooo cute Leanne. Your paper piecing is awesome and I just love that flower skirt! :) I love the Spring Chic cartridge, it has some great patterns and the colors are so pretty. You are always such an inspiration to me, I now want to go figure out that paper piecing with my July SOTM!
Hugs,
Lori

Got2BCrafting said...

What?? How can this "not" be a favorite? This card is sooo cute Leanne. Your paper piecing is awesome and I just love that flower skirt! :) I love the Spring Chic cartridge, it has some great patterns and the colors are so pretty. You are always such an inspiration to me, I now want to go figure out that paper piecing with my July SOTM!
Hugs,
Lori

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this simply adorable!

Cindy said...

OMG Leanne,She is sooo ADORABLE!great idea with her skirt,it looks sooo cute!BEAUTIFUL job as always!!!:)

Amy C said...

Super cute!! LOVE the flower petal skirt you put on her. Great color combo, too!!

DebC said...

This is so cute Leanne. The papers are beautiful and the girl is fabulous. I love what you did with her dress!
Hugs
Deb c

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...