Jul 24, 2012

A Baby Is... and some exciting news!


Howdy! I'm back with another card to share with you today! I actually had this one started a while back and   finally had time to put it together! This is actually not my idea! I kinda took my inspiration from another card I happen to run across on someone's blog. The reason I'm saying someone is because I thought I had bookmarked it and guess what...I either didn't or I can't find it now :( Sooooo if you know anyone that has done a card like this please let me know and I'll be sure to give them full credit! Their card was made using stamps but I didn't own any of the ones she used and knew I could find something similar on a cartridge. I used the New Arrival for the stork and if I remember right the fence is from My Community. The flowers is from PK-562 GnomeGrown. I used PK-134 Bird faces for the storks eye. The sentiment is by My Creative Time, All Star Baby.


I also have some exciting news to share!!! I just signed up to be a Close to My Heart Consultant! The special this month to sign up was just to good to pass up! I'm working on getting everything together and will be adding some links to my sidebar. I'm in no way ever going to pressure anybody into buying from me but just giving you the opportunity to in case your looking for a consultant! The new cricut cartridge will be available on August 1st and it is AMAZING!! If your interested in the cartridge and don't have anyone that you have promised to buy it from I would LOVE to get your business! Nothing else has changed I will still be designing for Emma and Peachy Keen! (Well as long as they will have me hee hee) I will still be promoting and using their products (because I love their products hee hee) I'm excited! 

Oh and one more thing I forgot to tell ya!! Guess what I got in the mail yesterday?!?! I got the new A Frightful Affair cartridge!! I've only got to flip thru the pages but it looks like it's going to be another awesome cartridge! I can't wait to make something with it! Ok, better get going! Have a great day! 
Hugs, Leanne

BAHAHAHAHA after I published this to post I went back to check it and cracked up at my title!!! It made it sound like I was pregnant!! I'm sooooo NOT so just to verify :) !!!!!!!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Love the legs on the stork! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

LOL you are so cute Leanne. Your card is really pretty and Congratulations, LOL on being a CTMH consultant of course.

Cathy said...

Love your card!!!

Cassandra said...

What a sweet card! And good luck with your CTMH venture! You will be great :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ CONGRATS on the baby ~ I AM SOOO KIDDING!!! LOL! Your card is seriously ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the papers and that cut! It goes PERFECTLY with the MCT sentiment! I hate when I bookmark something and can't find it! It happens to me too! CONGRATS on the CTMH gig too! You will do AMAZING!

Crafting Katie said...

What a SWEET card, Leanne! I love that cut!!! Congrats on your CTMH venture! When I can't resist and hold back anymore, I'll be asking you for the cartridge!

Amy C said...

Darling card Leanne!! Love the colors and the cute little stork!!

Cindy said...

Hi Leanne,SUPER CUTE card!it looks so sweet,Congrats on your CTMH!:)

DebC said...

This is super cute! You always do such a great job!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...