Jun 1, 2012

Peachy Keen's June Sneak Peeks!!


Hiya! Today we start our sneak peeks for Peachy Keen's new release that will be available Tuesday, June 6th. We will be having our release party that night on the ning site and this is one that you won't want to miss!! This release is just beyond words! It's so cute and I say this everytime but I absolutely LOVE it! I know you will too so be sure to join us! It's going to be loads of fun with challenges and prizes!!

Here is my first sneak! This is from the stamp club kit. I just love this little birdie hee hee! Isn't he the cutest thing!! The bird bath is also part of this set.  I used the splat from PK-115 Let's Ketchup for the splash. I added some shading to the bird bath using my copics. I used some stickles to the splash and then I highlighted the bird bath and the splash with my JellyRoll Stardust pen. The sentiment is also included in this set!


Be sure to visit the PK Blog to see some more sneak peeks today! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute, very creative using the splash that is suppose to be for ketchup!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is just too cute! That little birdie is ADORABLE!!!

Glora said...

This totally makes me HAPPY! You did such a terrific job on it! That sweet little splash of water is the perfect touch! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

This is so cute! I am so happy you are on the PKS ~ DT...you must be having so much fun with it! This looks like a fabulous set...my favorite so far!!!

GiGi said...

This is so cuuuteee! I love the cute bird and he made me so happy the way he's splashing around! LOL!

DebC said...

This is the cutest!!! I love it and you did such a fabulous job on it!
Hugs,
Deb C

Saundra said...

This card is so cute, Leanne! I love that you used the ketchup for the splash! HUGS!!

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant idea to use the ketchup mark as the splash . Love the cute little birdie. Not come across this stamp set before.
Hugs Mrs a.

Kristi said...

Such a super adorable card! I just love the birds on this release! :)

Jennie Garcia said...

This is such a happy card!! I LOVe the scene you made with the bird!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ How stinkin CUTE is this card! OMG! I LOVE the grass, and that little bidrie! ENABLER ALERT!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...