Jun 6, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps & Core'dinations Blog Hop!!


Good morning and welcome to the Peachy Keen and Core'dination blog hop! You should be arriving from April's Blog! If you just happen to be stopping by for a visit and would like to start at the beginning of this hop (which I know you do hee hee) click here to start at the Core! I'm so excited that Peachy Keen Stamps & Core'dinations have teamed up for this hop! Two AWESOME products that I totally LOVE!!

For my card, I've used a couple of Peachy Keen's newest release PK-121 Fairy Mini Set & PK-120 Home Tweet Home! These little fairies are adorable! I used the Just Because Cards cartridge to cut this tree with the swing. I did have to work on my swing a little bit to make it wide enough for her to sit on! I love this spotted paper by Core'dination that I used for the green of the tree!! I love that it's already embossed! This tree didn't have layers so I hand cut some and added Helmar ZapDots to add dimension! I then outlined with stickles! The little birds & birdhouse are from PK-120 Home Tweet Home and I colored them with my copics. They are also on ZapDots for dimension. My little fairy is from PK-121 Fairy Mini set. She is also colored with my copics and to add some sparkle I outlined her with my StarDust JellyRoll pen! I've got her also on ZapDots! I used my Fiskars grass punch and some more of the spotted Core'dinations paper for my grass. The sentiment is from PK-121 Fairy Mini Set and I stamped it directly on the Core'dinations paper! For the background card stock, I used the bigger spotted paper by Core'dinations.


I added another sentiment to the inside of the card from the PK-121 Fairy Mini Set to finish my card off! I'd like to say thank you to both Peachy Keen and Core'dination for giving me the opportunity to work with both of their fabulous stamps & paper!! Now for the prize info....
Look what you can win!!




You have till June 10th 11:59 pm EDT to enter for the above prizes. To enter for the PK gift certificate we will be using the rafflecopter widget. You can find out more details on how it works on the Peachy Keen blog. Also, there will be two mini peaches hidden in the hop!! One on Wednesday and one on Thursday. Entrants will be asked to find the blog address of one and paste it in the rafflecopter widget for extra entries!

Next on the hop is Debbie's Blog!

Michelle Criswell  http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com 



37 comments:

Angelica Suarez said...

SO stinkin' cute, Leanne! That tree is absolutely gorgeous and is so sweet with that mini fairy!!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is super cute!! I love the paper piecing!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Josie0602 said...

Super cute card!! I love this polka dotted paper....just fabulous!!

Tracy

Andrea Amu said...

Crazy cute, card!
The little fairy on the tree swing is just darling!
Love all the texture and dimension of that tree!

Annette said...

wow this is amazing....so creative and fun...great design..

Shannon said...

Cute! I like how you combined the fairys and the birdies from this month!

Cindy said...

WOW GORGEOUS job with the new PK stamps!I LOVE them all,Have a great day Leanne!!!:)

Glora said...

Leanne she is SO cute on her swing. What vision. This is absolutely PERFECT. You did an amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Brenda said...

Adorable card, and those new stamp sets are too cute! I really like the look of the spotted paper for the tree.

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!! Such a great card with fab dimension!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE how you used the core for the tree. Great card!

Dee said...

I LOVE the fairies!! So cute!!

Creative M said...

Love,Love,Love the Dimensional Tree!My favorite...WOW!TFS
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Caryn S said...

SO much amazing texture and dimension AND cute stamps? How could you possibly miss?!? Adorable!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. I love love love the dimension. TFS

Linda R. said...

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Salido said...

Such an adorable card. Love the fairy and the tree!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card... Love your layers. TFS

Leslie L. said...

I am liking the look of the embossed Core'dinations paper. Your tree turned out super cute because of the added dimension.
Leslie

Dorina D said...

Oh my goodness. What a darling card. Your swing and little girl is so cute. Great job.

Shar said...

Oh Leanne, so sweet! I always love your projects, you are so creative. This is just adorable!!!

Alvina said...

I love your card, is very sweet!!

Thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

I'm so jealous!!! I want these stamps NOW!!! This is so cute Leanne! Great job with all your dimension and your details!

tina said...

What a cute card. Love your mini fairy.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Debbie said...

i love how you added layering to the tree nice thinking
upnurse at aol dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ oh my this is just to die for! I LOVE that little girl just swinging in the tee! i couldn't agree with you more on 2 AWESOME companies and products! This is just ADORABLE!!!!

maria f. said...

Love that polka dot embossed tree.

Emily H said...

Wow! This is amazingz! I love the layers!

DebC said...

Super cute! I love the dimension in the tree! Love it and love the paper!
Hugs,
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

Robin said...

How cute! Love it.
(:(:smiles:):)

Robin
thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

marg0006 said...

I love the dimensionality of the card.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

hopefulcrafter said...

what a cute card, I just love 3-D effect of the tree. Great job.

Jen said...

Super cute Awesome tree!

kissmyjen@gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Love the dimension on the tree. Too cute!

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Mary-Anne V said...

So adorable....love how you made the tree and the dimension.

Jennie Garcia said...

What a super cute card!! I LOVE the scene!! So adorable!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...