Jun 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Challenge!!


Hello!! I hope everyone has had a awesome day! I've been at the hospital all day and completely POOPED!! I  have never understood how just sitting at the hospital can completely wipe a person out but for me it does! I know my head will be hitting the pillow very soon tonight!

Anyhoo, I wanted to hurry and get this card posted for the release challenge! Heather is hosting this challenge during our release party on the Peachy Connection! Heather's challenge to us is to include paper piecing, ribbon or twine, and some kind of sparkle or bling on your projects!

For my card, I've use this adorable turtle from the new release PKSC-06 June Stamp Club kit! Isn't he just to cute!!! I paper pieced him with two different colors of card stock. I added some glossy accents to his eyes and then I outlined everything with my JellyRoll StarDust pen. I also have him on a wobble! The paper is some left over scraps from my Imagine and I've used my fiskars punch for the grass. The hemp is from Liz at Liz's Paper Loft Boutique! I showed you the other day how to use the splat from PK-115 Let's Ketchup for a water splash and on this card I'm using the little drops as rain drops! I've added glossy accents to each rain drop and colored with my copic marker. I just LOVE this sentiment and it's also included in the June set!


I'm in LOVE with this month's release! It's just wayyy to cute! If you haven't gotten to see them yet be sure to check them out HERE!! Also, be sure to head over to the Peachy Connection for the release party and join in on the challenges! The design team has some fabulous cards to share with you and not to mention the prizes!!! Be sure to come back tomorrow Peachy Keen and Coredinations have teamed up for a blog hop! Have a great rest of the night! Hugs, Leanne



5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute. Being in the hospital is stressful...even if your just visiting all day. I think it's the perception that everyone is not well there...you actually start to feel tired and punky. Lee-Ann :)

Cassandra said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I am sooo loving this release!!! PKS is gonna make me go bankrupt...LOL.

Glora said...

I just LOVE this beautiful scene you created. IT is amazing. The raindrops are SO perfect! I LOVE the way you think! Hugs- Glora

Cindy said...

This card is soo sweet too!!:)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ i thought I LOVED frogs but now I am in LOVE with turtles! Eeek ~ this is just ADORABLE! You just convinced me I need this even more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...