Jun 28, 2012

Peachy Keen Photo Inspiration Challenge


Hi ya! I'm sorry I've been such a slacker lately on my blog! I have been getting to craft a little more (still not as much as I would like) but what I've been working on I won't get to post till next week :( The good news is Sunday starts the sneak peeks for Peachy Keen's July release!! All I'm going to say is one word AWESOME!! This might just be my favorite release so far!!

Today starts a new challenge on the Peachy Keen Blog! We were given this photo as inspiration...


Our challenge was to create any project using this photo as our inspiration! For my card, I used the colors as  my inspiration. I used some paper that I picked up from Hobby Lobby and the cartridges: Straight From the Nest (bird), Create a Critter (the flag), and Give a Hoot (branch).  I used Peachy Keen's PK-755 Critter Faces Large for my birdies face. The sentiment is from PK-06 June's Stamp club kit. I also added a little gem to his party hat. 

Be sure to play along with us we will be awarding Top Peach to one lucky person who uses this photo as inspiration along with your Peachy Keen Stamps!! Thanks so much for hanging with me and stopping by today! Huge Hugs! Leanne

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is too cute for words! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is so CUTE! LOVE that bird and the background paper is just PERFECT for the color inspiration! ADORABLE as always!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Leanne! That birthday bird is one of my favorite cuts, and you made him look so much cuter with your Peachy face!

DebC said...

This is super cute! Love the colors, love the chick!! Great job my favorite chick!
Hugs,
Deb C

C2 said...

You hit another one out of the park - this is too cute for words....

Cathryn said...

What an adorable little guy! Your papers and sentiment are perfect! Love it Leanne! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cassandra said...

What a cutie and sweet little face too!

Cindy said...

Your card is way too cute Leanne!AWESOME job with it,I LOVE the sweet little chick!!!:)

Jennie Garcia said...

Oh!! What a super cute birdie!! I LOVE it!! I LOVE this card!!
TFS!! Take care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...