Jun 4, 2012

Monday Madness...Imagine That!!


Good morning! I hope your day is off to a good start! Today is Monday Madness...Imagine That! The challenge this time is to use your Imagine (if you don't own a Imagine just be sure to use some pattern paper) and create any project (card, layout, or altered item) using any of My Creative Time Stamps and also using the theme "Happiness". Create anything that comes to mind that makes YOU happy!

I decided to make a layout! When I think of happy, I think of my family! I love them all so much! It was hard to narrow down a picture but I decided to go with this one of my hubby on one of our many camping trips (another thing that makes me happy!!) We haven't been camping in awhile since we sold our camper but we have so many good memories that I won't forget! Hopefully one day we will own another camper! I sure miss it!

Anyhoo, for my layout I used my Imagine and two cartridges Enjoy The Seasons (Imagine cartridge) and Campin Critters. All paper was printed (even my critters) using the Imagine except the dark brown card stock I used for the background and to mat my photo.


I used two different sets of My Creative Time stamps in this picture. Camera Shy & Cherish This Moment! I just love the critters on this cartridge and being able to print them with my Imagine made them super easy and fast! I also added some googly eyes!!


For the sentiments in this photo, I used Cherish The Moment, Have Fun In the Sun, & Follow Your Dreams. The journaling lines are also from the Cherish This Moment set. I still have to do my journaling but I like to do that after I take pictures hee hee!


Hee hee this is a picture of the hubs! I love this picture of him! I bug him non stop wanting to take his picture and normally I get one with that look STOP TAKING MY PICTURE!!! But this one he did a little pose for me!! I used What's Growing On & Cherish This Moment for the sentiments!

Be sure to play along with us and link your projects up over on Emma's Blog! Thanks for looking and have a awesome day!! Hugs, Leanne


9 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very nice layout!! I love all the sentiments on it and the owl with the telescope is perfect on this layout!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great layout!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this layout is FABULOUS! I LOVE how you used ALL the stamps!!! How CUTE are those CUTS too! Seriously I am sending my pictures for you to scrap for me! ADORABLE LO and LOVE your hubby's pose too! HAPPY times ~ love them!

DebC said...

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!! You know how I love me some Campin Critters even though I don't camp I can't get enough of the projects I see people doing with them. You did a fabulous job my friend and you say you can't do layouts! HOGWASH!! Love it!
Deb C

Glora said...

This is a PERFECT layout. The colors and images and sentiments all match up beautifully. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

So stinking' cute!!! Love the colors, all of your cuts, and the great sentiments!

Cassandra said...

Cutest layout ever!! Love all the sentiments. The whole thing is PERFECT!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The stamps you picked to put on your layout are perfect. Very cute critters too. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

OMG I LOVE your great camping layout!It is sooo CUTE,GREAT job with all the AWESOME details and great pic!I LOVE IT!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...