Jun 7, 2012

MCT Throwback Thursday Challenge!


Good morning! Today starts a new Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time! For this challenge we are to use any older cricut cartridge of our choice and the below photo as Color Inspiration!
Please also incorporate any of My Creative Time Stamps! Easy peasy huh!!



I first saw this fella during our May sneak peek week! Miss Cindy at Cindy's Scraptastic Designs created the most ADORABLE card and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with him! So much that I made it a mission to own the Elmo's Party cartridge!! I had not even paid attention to this cartridge till her card but trust me even if you don't have little one's that love Elmo this cartridge is so worth taking another look at!! It's even at a AWESOME price at Memory Miser right now $15.50!!! I thought he would look cute also with the hat from My Creative Time's, Here's Lookin At You stamp and die set! I also used one of the cute mustaches from the What's Growing On? set and then added a action wobble to him! 


The sentiment is from the What's Growing on? stamp and die set! I've used the Stitched Oval die to stamp the sentiment on. The ribbon and the pattern paper is from my stash! The small spot card stock (green) and the larger spot paper (white) is from Core'dinatons! LOVE this card stock!! 



Well, I guess that's all for me today! Be sure to play along with us this Throwback Thursday! Thanks for looking and as always I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!! Many hugs, Leanne



17 comments:

Josie0602 said...

This is just one of the cutest cards!!! I must go check out that cartridge and see if I need to add it to my library!

Tracy

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

He is just too cute, and the wobble makes him even better!!!

Glora said...

I know, I hadn't even noticed him until Cindy used him either. You did him up SO cute with the hat and mustache. I LOVE it. He is even more perfect on an Action Wobble. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I so couldn't agree with you more about that cartridge since Cindy did that guy! It is now on my list but you have made me want it even more! Your card is just so DANG ADORABLE! OH MY! The colors are just PERFECT for the color challenge! AWESOME job as always!!!!

Jeanne said...

TOOO cute! If my Cricuts were working, I think I'd totally take advantage of that price on this cart! Great job!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your color challenge. I like the wobble idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathryn said...

Your card makes me smile! I love it Leanne! Awesome creation! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy said...

OMG Leanne,your card is just GORGEOUS!SUPER SUPER job with Mr Noodl,TOO CUTE!and I LOVE that you used an Action Wobble with it!!!:)

DebC said...

This is TOOOOOO Cute Leanne! I love it!
Hugs,
Deb

Cassandra said...

I love him to!!! So cute...great colors!

BugBites said...

Super cute. I need to dust this cart off and give this cut a try
Thanks for the lil' nudge

liz at liz's paper loft said...

hilarious! leanne, I love him!!!

Pam Sparks said...

awesome! love your creation!

Jennie Garcia said...

Super adorable card!! What an awesome cut!! I LOVE the stamp with the image!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

BugBites said...

Thanks for the inspiration...check it out. http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/2012/06/fathers-day-card.html

kudos to you!

Lorie said...

Oh Leanne, this is CUTER than cute! What an awesome card! I LOVE it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...