May 3, 2012

Souper Fun Peachy Keen Challenge!


Good morning!! Whew, I have to say I'm glad this week is coming to a end and I'm now looking forward to the weekend! I've had to send my E2 back to Provo Craft for a replacement and that's really got me bummed! I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that it won't take forever! I'm totally lost without it sniff, sniff!!

 Today we are starting a new Souper Fun challenge over at the Peachy Keen Blog!! The challenge is to create a 3D object upcycling a soup can!Isn't this little worm a cutie hee hee! This is a sneak peek of this month's release! I just love those eyes!!



Here is two more sneak peeks of the new release that will be available Saturday! The flower which I paper pieced and the sentiment "Enjoy"!


I also used Peachy Keen's April club kit for the "Thank You". The little worm is from Create a Critter minus his layers. I used the apple from Give A Hoot cartridge. I used my Gyspy and the George & Basic Shape cartridge to create the little hole that the worm is peeking out of. I also added some faux stitching with my white jelly roll pen. The paper is by Creative Imaginations (bought at Michael's) The ribbon is some I've had in my stash. I used Double Mint & Big Red chewing gun and some Blow pops for my candy!

Be sure to check out the Peachy Blog to see what the other DT ladies made upcycling their soup cans! They are ADORABLE!! You have till May 9th, 11:59 pm EST time to link up! So don't throw those soup cans away! We want to see what you can make with yours!! 

Tomorrow is RELEASE DAY!!! Don't forget about our release party we have on The Peachy Keen Connection! We always have loads of fun chatting! There will be challenges and of course prizes to be won!! We would love to have you join us!



Also, The Peachy Keen Alumni team is having a blog hop on May 7th that you don't want to miss! These ladies are SOOOO TALENTED! I've always LOVED Peachy Keen Stamps! The inspiration I got from this team is PRICELESS! 

Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME weekend! Hugs, Leanne

8 comments:

Jessica Fazio said...

So cute!! What a great way to re-use a simple soup can! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Kim H said...

Leenne ~ OMG! OMG! This is the CUTEST most ADORABLE can I have EVER seen! I LOVE it! The colors are just so wonderful along with the paper! The cuts you chose are spot on for a teacher's gift! I LOVE this little can!

Glora said...

This is SO adorable!!!!! You just knocked this one out of the ballpark. Everything coordinates to perfection! LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Cindy :) said...

super cute, love the sneak peeks, ty
your worm coming out of the apple is adorable, pretty dp, tfs

DebC said...

GIRL!! You knocked this one out of the park! WOW you said you were having trouble but you did not have any trouble because your mind is like a scrapping machine! It just whips out these creations like nobodies bizness! You did a SOUPER job.
luv ya!
Deb C

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just DARLING!!!! love everything about your project!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, this is just tooooo cute! I love this!!! And, yes, the eyes on that little worm are just so darling. What a sweetie he looks!!!

Cassandra said...

CUTE isn't a good enough word for this!!! It is soooo adorable!!! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...