May 23, 2012

Pocket Full of Love!!


Hello peeps! Hope you are having a great morning/evening which ever applies! I'm excited to share another card with you today using one of the newest release from My Creative Time, Fun Pockets! I'm telling you this is a awesome set and if you didn't order it last week during our peeks you need to! It's so fun to play with and the possibilities are just endless!!

Elmo is from the cricut cartridge, Elmo's party! The cute notebook paper is printed from my Imagine using the Notebook Doodles Cartridge! You can get both of these cartridges over at Memory Miser! I just love this pocket die! Just think of all the cuties you can have peeking out of it!! You can't tell in my photo (you might be able to if you click on it) but I've used some cute polka dot pattern paper for the pocket! I also used the heart image from the set! I stamped it once on the notebook paper then decided I wanted more hearts! I stamped it again on regular card stock and then I hand cut some of them out and added them! I colored the hearts with my copics but then outlined them (and the pocket) with the JellyRoll StarDust pen! If you don't own one of these pens I highly recommend it! Even though you can't tell it in my pictures in real life it makes everything so nice and sparkly!! I then stamped my sentiment using some Tim Holtz distress ink, Barn Door!!


Hee hee I have a feeling you may be seeing Elmo some more! He was always my favorite! I wished I knew someone that still had a little one that I could plan a birthday party for!! That would be fun! Anyhoo, that's a wrap for me today!! Hugs, Leanne

Here's a picture of the Fun Pocket set I used!



9 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Oh, I just love this, with Elmo jumping out of the pocket! Too cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Ok...I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! Elmo coming out of that pocket is too darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

This is SO ADORABLE! I just love Elmo and all the little hearts together. SO cute! Hugs- Glora

DebC said...

Really cute! Great minds think alike since I was working on Elmo too at probably the same time! That is so vierd! Yes I said vierd...like on the austin powers movie! ha ha I am in one of those moods!
Hugs,
De

Cathryn said...

Sooo cute Leanne! Elmo gets me to smile EVERY single time! Have a great day sweet lady! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

O wow this is so cute!! I love the idea of having a cute little character popping out of the pocket!!
Kristan

Cassandra said...

Sooo cute!! I just love the school paper in the background!!! FUN FUN FUN! :)

Alvina said...

That is soooo cute and fun!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Cindy said...

I just LOVE your little Elmo in the pocket,looks sooo CUTE!BEAUTIFUL job as always Leanne,Have a great day!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...