May 17, 2012

My Creative Time's Day Four Peeks!


Hello and welcome to Day Four of My Creative Time's sneak peeks! Today we will be featuring the set Celebrate Good Times!  

For my card, I used the sentiment Life of the party! As soon as I saw it the cartridge Rock Princess immediately popped in my head! **BEWARE of things that pop in my head sometimes it's scary** This time I think your pretty safe hee hee but don't say I didn't warn you, you just never know bahahahahaha!!! But anyhoo, on to the details! Since I STILL HAVE NOT gotten my E2 back (sniff, sniff) I'm still not able to use my Gyspy and I'm having to cut things the old fashion way :( I cut Brittany at 4 3/4 along with all her layers. I went through my older paper and came across this sheet by Disney from High School Musical.  I don't remember where I picked it up at but I have had it for awhile! I was finally able to get my hands on the Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder  (LOVE) and I used a piece along the bottom. I ran a silver ink pad over the top to make it look like stone. I also used My Creative Time's XL Label die and the XL Label border set. I then stamped my sentiment and cut apart. I also matted each one on some black card stock. I used my JellyRoll Stardust pen and outlined Brittany! She's all sparkly!!


I also forget to mention she is popped up using Helmar Zapdots! My tracking number for my E2 does show it should be delivered today woooo hoooo so wish me luck that when it arrives it behaves! I sure have missed it :) Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

                              This wouldn't be a party w/o GIVEAWAYS!
With all of our SAMPLES/ SNEAKS this week, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win! ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post! Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, May 18th during the blog hop  @ 12:01am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)



39 comments:

Kristi said...

Hope your E2 is great! Love your card, so edgy for a young girl!
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Buncobuddy said...

Such a cute rocker chick! Love it! Thanks!

snappy scrappy said...

You rock! I couldn't resist. Really cute card. Lee-Ann :)

Brenda said...

Oh what fun! Love this card...so cute!

jessica said...

GREAT card!! love the rocker!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

Just too cute, Leanne! Love your rocker girl!

Cindy said...

This card rocks,Leanne!! I love the girl and how you used Emma's stamps with it! Awesome! :)
HUGS,
Cindy

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG! Your card simply ROCKS! Literally! I love the papers, the colors and ALL the details! Your post needs a warning ***ENABLER ALERT and DON"T DRINK ANYTHING WHILE commenting ***** I LOVE that embossing folder and my fingers are crossed that your little ole "EE" shows up!

Creative M said...

OM!What a Rockin Card!!!Super Cute!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Glora said...

So perfect for this sentiment. She is ADORABLE! I LOVE the way you did the sentiment for it too. It is PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

mamawcindy said...

I have several nieces that would LOVE to receive this Card! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Cindylop said...

What a fun card!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

scrapaholicjen said...

Awesome card! Love the rockstar!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

marg0006 said...

Cute card. Like the cut.

marg 0006 at verizon dot net

CathyinMN said...

Fun card! It's really rocking! TFS!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is very cool!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

janner said...

I love the way you embossed the brick pattern. I have that folder but it doesn't look like yours. Thanks for the inspiration.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Brenda said...

this card is so adorable! love it!
thanks for sharing!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous card! That embossing folder and patterned paper are perfect! And I hope you get your E2 and get to playing! :) I've loved all your projects this week!

VICTORIA said...

Awesome card!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Good luck with the E2 :D I love your card...she is so cute and perfect for the sentiment. The brick wall is fantastic...great embossing folder and silver is perfect for the effect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sue D said...

Very cute card--I just bought the brick embossing folder too.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Rock on!!! Love this card.

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Fabulous Card! I may need to use this cut for my daughter's Rock Star Princess Party. TFS, Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

This card rocks. Its no neat. I love what you did with the bricks and I just live that tag die.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Sarah said...

A great card for a teen. Love the patterned paper choices of using mostly black, white, gray and the pop of red. GREAT!TFS!

tina said...

Very, very cute.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card:) The background paper you used, really goes along with your card, and I loved how you used the XL die to layer your sentiment.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

luvtosew said...

Leanne your a rock star. Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Alvina said...

Adorable card, thanks for sharing and for all the ideas.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Your card rochs!It is sooo CUTE,I LOVE IT!!!:)

Diana said...

So very cute!! Great Job!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Cathryn said...

Beautiful job on this Leann! Oh my goodness how did you have the patience for all those little pieces!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

DebC said...

I am in love with this Leanne! It is all around perfect. You add so much to your cards it amazes me. Love the colors you used, the brick element is perfect. Now get your booty up here to craft with me or i am going to have to work on a night mission and get my camo outfit on and put my leaves all over it sneak up on the homestead (of course get away car fired up) and steal you! I promise to feed ya good.
Hugs deb

UnikeByYes said...

Good luck with yourE2....LOVE this rocker girl! FANTABULUS design Leann!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Houses Built of Cards said...

GREAT work!!! Talk about the perfect sentiment!!! LOVE it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Such a great card! I hope that your E2 comes soon and that it cuts perfectly!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Cassandra said...

ROCK ON!!! What a sassy little thing! Love it :)

Karen L said...

Absolutely adorable! What a great, fun card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...