May 9, 2012

My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!


Gooooooood morning peeps! Sorry I haven't been around the last few days! I've been crazy busy! I got the bright idea of rearranging and reorganizing my scrap room and oh my I didn't know what a task that was going to be! I'm not completely finished but it's looking way better (or at least I can move again in here hee hee) I'm also having a yard sale this weekend and got to get busy gathering items for it too!

Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time and I like to share a gift bag I made! Since tomorrow is Emma's birthday we are all making birthday related projects to share with you. I haven't received my E2 back from the Provo Craft hospital and I'll be honest I'm soooo lost without my Gyspy! I've been using my Expression but since it needs a update (which I can't do or I'll lose my Sure Cuts Alot 2 software) I'm having to use it back before the Gyspy came out! I think the Gyspy has spoiled me rotten! But anyhoo, on to my gift bag!
I used my Imagine and the Kate's Kitchen Imagine cartridge for my pattern paper. The popsicle is cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge. I used the Scallop & Stitched Circle die to stamp my sentiment on. The sentiment is from the All Around  Birthday Time set. I also used Emma's 100% Sweetness set to stamp the sentiment beside the popsicle. Here is a closer look since the above picture is kinda small!


I didn't have any tissue paper other than white but before I give this away I plan on getting a different color! I think it will spruce it up a little more hee hee! I would love for you to come back tomorrow! I've made a matching card to go along with the gift bag that I'll share with you in the morning! Head over to Emma's Blog to see what she and the other design team ladies have made! I'm sure they are going to knock your sock's off!!! Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne

14 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a cute gift bag! I just love the colors and patterns you used, Leanne! Adorable little tag!

Cathryn said...

Adorable Leanne!!! That paper is great and the popsicle, cute!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

YKG said...

It's very nice post

Glora said...

This bag is DARLING! I love that you incorporated one of the cherries from the patterned paper as part of you sentiment piece. It just ties it all together! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Leanne!

You gift bag is adorable!

I have no idea how I functioned before I got my Gypsy... Hang in there girlie. You can make it. :)

Ruthie :)

Shar said...

Love this !!! The papers are adorable and the cute little popsicle is super sweet. Adorable project, Leanne!!

Cindy said...

GREAT job with your sweet little gift bag!the popsicle is TOO CUTE and LOVE the great paper,Have a great day Leanne!!!:)

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Very cute gift bag. Smooches... Felicia

quilt4fun2 said...

The bag looks so yummy! Great job. Now that your room is organized you won't be able to find anything?? That is how it works for me :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Leanne! What an adorable and cute bag!!! Soooo sweet!

Thanks for stopping by, always a pleasure to have you drop in!!!

I'd been MIA for soooo long, and now it's so hard playing catch up but I'm still trying to work at it.

Wanted to say hi, and also to wish you good luck in my RAK giveaway!

I'll be seeing you, my friend!

Brenda said...

I am so loving this gift bag Leanne! I love the Kate's Kitchen paper and the popcicle is to stinkin' cute and of course the sentiments are just perfect!!

Kim H said...

Leanne~ Oh how stinking CUTE is this gift bag! I just LOVE that paper you used! I have that cartridge and really need to take a closer look at it! I LOVe how you did the little cherry too! I think whoever gets this bag with the white tissue paper is so going to LOVE it! Awesome job!

Lisa said...

AW so cute, love the bag and the matching card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...