May 14, 2012

My Creative Time Sneaky Peek Day One!!


Good morning! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day weekend! I can say that this was probably the most stressful one I've had! I had a yard sale on Saturday (which on the bright side was a success!) I worked all week on gathering my items for it and also some Spring cleaning! I have now got clean closets, drawers, & cabinets wooo hooo!! But OMG! I am sooooo tired it will take me FOREVER to rest up!   On Mother's Day (here's where the stress started) our transmission in our truck went out! We do not have luck when it comes to transmissions in our house! We did manage to see our Mother's but we were having to bum a ride lol! It all ended GREAT! I was able to spend some time with my son who gave me flowers and the sweetest card! 

For today's sneak we are using the set What's Growing On! Isn't this the cutest set!! The mustache die is just to darn cute! We were all assigned different sentiments to use and the one I'm featuring is Wish you were hair! I used the cricut cartridge, Block Party for the man. I just thought he would look cute with a mustache! I cut him and his layers at 10 3/4 and beheaded him bahahahaha! I'm still waiting on my E2 to come back and it's killing me not being able to use my Gyspy! I feel like my right arm has been chopped off along with this dude's head! I know my mojo must have gotten packed up and shipped off to Provo Craft along with my machine! I just hope they don't forget to send it back!! I also hope my super simple cards are not boring you :(


Be sure to head over to Emma's Blog and see what she and the other talented designers did with the What's Growing On set! Thanks for looking and have a HAPPY MONDAY!! Hugs, Leanne


41 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute!! Wow what a weekend you had!
kristan

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable. Love how you used that Cricut cut too! We have bad luck with vehicles too! Now we're so concerned about it that we never have a car off warranty...I swear...we had our transmission go while on a driving trip to Florida...we live in Canada, not good. It happened the day before we were leaving Florida to go home.Definately a stressful trip. Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is awesome!!! I know how you feel about your Gypsy...I always felt the same way! There were two times I had to send it back...but if it helps you out any, I always got it back way quicker than I expected!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jessica said...

adorable!!! loving all these fun projects!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

LOL, this one make me laugh!!!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Such a fun card! TFS =)

Glora said...

This is AWESOME!!!! I love the mustache on him. You did an amazing job on this Leanne! Hugs- Glora

Craft Me This said...

Hope you get your E2 back soon. Hate when things do not work.
Love the card.

craftmethis@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my boring??? I think NOT! I just LOVE how you used this guy! So funny because he TOTALLY needed a mustache! I would NEVER had thought to put one on him ~ CLEVER! I think this card is beyond PERFECT! I am so sorry to here about your truck! So glad to hear the yard sale was a success! But the best is your son ~ so your Mother's Day was PERFECT!FABULOUS job as always!

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Super Super Cute! Love it. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

DebC said...

I so love this! I love chef stuff and this is super cute! Great job my friend! I miss you!
Hugs,
Deb C

Jovan said...

What a AWESOME card...I love how you enlarged the cut for this card!

luvtosew said...

What a great card. I don't have that cartridge (yet) but love the idea. I love seeing what others come up with and love following Emma's blog. Thanks for sharing.

Cassandra said...

Hee Hee...so simple but oh so cute!! Love it!!

mamawcindy said...

Oh, Your Card is so Fun! Made me Smile! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

VICTORIA said...

Your card is so cute Leanne great job on it!!!!

Sue D said...

I like the man you created for the mustache.

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute, it made me simle:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Kristi said...

Definitely not boring! I thought he was so awesome when I saw him on Emma's blog! Great job!
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

Tooooo cute. Love his mustache

Jeanne said...

What an adorable cut and the mustache is perfect for it! Hopefully your week starts getting better soon!

Gina said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!
babi96 at aol dot com

Dorcas said...

What a cute idea! I love this!!!! What a weekend!!!

Dorcas
dtroche@bellsouth.net

CathyinMN said...

Cute card! I feel for you not having your Gypsy; I don't know how I would craft without mine.

marg0006 said...

What a cut and funny sentiment and goes great with your very cool card.

marg 0006 at verizon dot net

Alvina said...

I love your card, is very funny.

thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

I think he looks great in his moustache and I think the simple cards are very attractive. Sorry you had a crazy weekend...rest up and get your E2 back soon. I don't like to use the Cricut without the Gypsy either. Great job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

tina said...

Love your adorable chef.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

very cute card
valerie
varguelles50@att.net

Anonymous said...

what a cute card
valerie
varguelles50@att.net

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

How cool. Great use of the die.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

UnikeByYes said...

Fabulous as always Leann! Love this idea! TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Cindy said...

OMG Leanne are your card is too COOL!I LOVE mustache on him!!!:)

Karen L said...

What a fun card...I love that mustache and hat!

Creative Craft Corner said...

This card is too cute!!

Karey
www.creativecraftcorner.com

Creative M said...

Too Cute!Awesome!!Fanatsic projects!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Cute card!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Kim's Kreations said...

I like your simple card. Sometimes less is more. The mustache really stands out. Hope you got your truck fixed and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Cindylop said...

Super cute card!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

scrapaholicjen said...

So cute! I just love that chef from Block Party!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome card. Could be a good invite to a pasta dinner party.. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...