May 15, 2012

My Creative Time Sneak Peek Day Two!!


Good morning and welcome to another day of My Creative Time Sneak Peek week! Today I will be featuring the Here's Lookin' at You stamp (including die) set and also the Tag Dies! I am LOVING this release!


Using the new tag die, I cut two out of kraft card stock and then also two from the Echo Park, This & That collection for the pattern paper. I used George and Basic Shape cricut cartridge for the star. I stamped the image of the little eyes & mustache onto the star. I then stamped the tie & a pair of the glasses onto more Echo Park (from the same collection) and hand cut out. I did some stitching around the star. When looking at the tag, the tie makes the star look like he's sticking his tongue bahahaha! You also can't tell in the picture but I've outlined everything with my Jellly Roll StarDust pen and it's all nice and sparkly! I LOVE that pen just wished it would show up in the pictures! The sentiment is also from the Here's Lookin' at You set! I then added some twine.


For this tag, I used the hat from the die and cut it out twice once from Ivory card stock and the second time (to get the different color for the trim) out of the same Echo Park paper I used above. I used the sentiment Happy Father's Day. I also outlined everything with my JellyRoll StarDust pen but its not showing up anywhere but on the sentiment! In person these tags are nice and sparkly!! 

Oops! I totally forgot to post this yesterday so wanted to make sure I did it for today...

This wouldn't be a party w/o GIVEAWAYS!
With all of our SAMPLES/ SNEAKS this week, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post! Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, May 18th during the blog hop  @ 12:01am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)


Ok, so I guess that's all for today! Thanks for looking and I'll see you back here tomorrow! Hugs, Leanne


37 comments:

tina said...

These tags came out beautifully. I love your star's little face. So cute.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Love the stitching on the star, he is such a cutie.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOOOO cute!!! LOVE that little star - he's adorable!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Your tags are so fun, Leanne! I love how you turned that star into a face!!!

Glora said...

SO cool Leanne. I love the stardust gellyrolls, they looks awesome (but sometimes don't photograph all the awesome details). I LOVE how these turned out and would love to see them in person. Hugs- Glora

jessica said...

Love both of your adorable tags!! They are so awesome with these fun new releases!! TFS
Jessica
eschfamily@yahoo.com
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

hopefulcrafter said...

I love both of the tags. The star one is super cute.

Kate said...

These tags are so cute. Love them.

Hugs,
Kate

Jeanne said...

Awww....what a cute little super star! Love it! And it does look like he's sticking out his tongue!! Love these colors and the use of the tag dies! Great job!

DebC said...

OH MY GIRLFRIEND!! These tags are adorable!! The color selection/paper is great! Wonderful job my friend!
Hugs,
Deb C

snappy scrappy said...

These tags are so great...love the vintage look. Lee-Ann :)

Beth L said...

love these tags and how they coordinate. the star's face is absolutely beautiful!!

bethl
toothlesschef at comcast dot net

VICTORIA said...

Awesome tags Leanne great job on them girl!!!

luvtosew said...

Both tags are really cute. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Creative M said...

Super Cute Tags!!!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool, i love the super start one!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Your tags look fantastic.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

CathyinMN said...

Cute tags! I like the pattern paper you chose for them. Great use of the dies and stamps. TFS!

marg0006 said...

What cute tags. Love the stamps you used.

marg 0006 at verizon dot net

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your cards...thinking I need to look for the Star Dust pen. I like how you used cuts, stamps and dies...how did you decide? The tie does look a little like a tongue :P
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

WOW your tags are sooo SUPER CUTE!I LOVE the star,Have a great day Leanne!!:)

Cathryn said...

Love, love, love that star Leanne!!!! lol Actually both projects are great!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Karen L said...

I really love these tags...the colors and patterned paper are perfect with the die cuts!

missstamper said...

Awesome tags - love the star with the tongue!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

janner said...

Love the tags! The star is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Sue D said...

Great tags--I like the paper you used.

Creative Craft Corner said...

I love these tags!!! Great job!

Karey
www.creativecraftcorner.com

UnikeByYes said...

Fabulous tags Leann, love the paper selection!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ these tags are BEYOND AMAZING! Of course I LOVE the paper you used (actually think I have this paper ~ yeah). I LOVE the tie as a tongue ~ CLEVER and CUTE! I can see the jelly pen ~ looks so good too! I am so impressed you cut the glasses out ~ they look PERFECT! AMAZING tags ~ I just LOVE them!

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the papers you used on your tags. I really like the star and the hat.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Your tags are soo cute!


Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

kdnkdd said...

These tags are really nice.

Cindylop said...

Great tags!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

scrapaholicjen said...

Super cute tags!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun tags. TFS

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Love these tags. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Cassandra said...

How retro!! Love the colors..they both look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...