May 21, 2012

Memory Miser - Happy Graduation!


Hi everyone!! I'm so excited today I get to share with you my very first post for Memory Miser! I will be featuring the cartridge Happy Graduation solution cartridge.  I was asked to make one altered item, a card and either a double layout or two single layouts!! (Eeekkkk I haven't made a layout in awhile and I'm RUSTY!!) All my projects are really simple projects that can be duplicated really easily! I hope they will give you some inspiration using this cartridge for your graduation projects!

For the above project, I made a gift bag for my mom to give to her teenage prayer partner at church. His school colors are purple and gold. 


I just LOVE this owl! I cut him out in three different colors and paper pieced back together. I added some googly eyes and I outlined him in my StarDust jelly roll pen. He' really nice and sparkly in person! I also cut out the diploma so he could have something to sit upon! I love how easy it was to cut the Happy Graduation out (didn't have to use my Gyspy to weld the letters!) I then cut the ribbon and used it as my tag. I added the StarDust jelly roll pen to the diploma, Happy Graduation, & ribbon but it's hard to tell in my photo!! 

For my next project, I wanted to make a matching card. I also wanted to keep it simple since it's for a guy!


I used the Congrats Grad die cut and the stars on the cartridge for my card! I also used my Scor Pal to score a line above and below just to dress it up a bit!

Here is a sideview of the card...


Next up, using the same colors I made a layout! 



I used the circle mat with Happy Graduation written around the edges and cut it in half. I wanted to use this as a journaling spot. I also used the cute little graduation caps and arranged them around the page! 

This next layout is another super quick and easy layout that I made for my son's preschool graduation picture. Why is there no picture you ask? Well, I spent a week searching for it (it was a original picture not digital) and can you believe in just a blink of a eye I LOST IT AGAIN!!! I'm sure it will turn up just not in time for this photo shoot hee hee!!


I just love this owl so much I had to use him again!! I also used the cartridge Create A Critter for the branch.

Thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a AWESOME DAY! Be sure to head over to the blog to see what the other Creative Team members did with their featured cartridges! Also if you would like to purchase this Happy Graduation head on over to Memory Miser! Hugs, Leanne







8 comments:

Norma said...

WOW!! love all your projects! ADORABLE!!
Hugs,
Norma

Blue6366 said...

I LOVE it. EVERYTHING!! What great layouts and your owls are simply adorable. Great job.

snappy scrappy said...

Very cute projects!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

Wow, everything is just perfect Leanne! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Sheri said...

Beautiful job Leanne!!

DebC said...

You did an Awesome job my friend with this cartridge. I am going to head over to Memorymiser and see if I can leave a comment!
Hugs,
Deb

Cassandra said...

Way to go Leanne! You did such a great job on all of your projects! Congrats on your first Memory Miser post. I love owls too...they are just sooo cute!!!

hugs
Cassandra

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG! your projects just ROCK! The bag is just to PERFECT! I LOVE that owl! The card is just FABULOUS as well! I LOVE these colors together ~ those are our school colors but your purple is just PERFECT! The firs LO is AWESOME! I LOVE how you have the letters going around where you journal! CLEVER! Oh the last LO is to CUTE too! My fingers are crossed that you find that dang picture SOON!!!! Miss Leanne ~ I have to say you showcased this cartdige AMAZINGLY! I am going to see if I have it now! ENABLER ALERT! CONGRATS on your first post too for MM! You did an AWESOME job my sweet friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...