May 3, 2012

MCT Stamp of the Month!!



Gooood morning peeps!! It's that time again! My Creative Time Stamp of the Month!! Each month Emma picks a older stamp set to feature and runs the set on sale! She also has a linky party that you can link any projects you have made using that particular stamp set!! This month Emma has picked TWO stamp sets to feature Just A Little Note & My Favorite Sayings! If you own either set or even both be sure to link up on her blog! We would LOVE to see what you have made!! If you don't own them NOW is the perfect time to get them while they are on sale!!

For my card today, I've used the set My Favorite Sayings and also from her last release Bloom Where You are Planted. Have I ever told you how much I LOVE to paper piece??!!! I do!! It's soooooo relaxing and really takes your mind off of things so my little flower is paper pieced from scraps from my stash! I also thought it needed a little Peachy face so I used PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment! For my sentiment, I used the masking technique and stamped it in 4 different colors of ink to coordinate with my card stock colors. I used the scallop fiskars border punch for the edges. I then added stitches with my new favorite pen! It's a jelly roll pen called StarDust and it sparkles!! You can't tell it in my photo that it does, but in person the whole card is all sparkly hee hee! I love the effect it gave the flower sure wished it showed up better sniff, sniff!!!


Thanks so much for looking! For more projects using the featured stamp sets head over to Emma's blog! Andddd as my card says.... Have a GREAT Day!!! Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute card...love the bright colours. Lee-Ann :)
ps...you're blog header is too darn cute!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so super cute, Leanne! Love that rockin' flower, and the 4 colored sentiment is perfect!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ How CAS is this card! I LOVE the color combination! That white just makes those AWESOME colors POP! Perfect saying for the perfect card! Have A GREAT day!

DebC said...

Thats just STINKIN cute that is that is!! I love that little face and you did a fabulous job on the flower. I hope you are doing ok I missed talking with you the past few days. I hope all is well with Winston's dad.
Hugs!
Deb C

Glora said...

This is SO cute. I love how you did each word in the sentiment a different color! And the peachy face on that flower is just perfect! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

A very cute card...love all the details you put into it with the piecing and stamping different colors. The Peachy face is perfect. Great job. Now I think I need a new kind of gel pen :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Audrey Frelx said...

I love this pretty card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...