May 22, 2012

Friends are like pockets..


Happy Tuesday everyone! Just popping in real quick to share a new card with you! I've always wanted the Quilled Cuttlebug kits and finally broke down and purchased them! I got all three but I've only used two of the sets on my card! I've used the Chrysanthemum (my favorite) and the daisy. The smallest flower is kinda a combination between the two (pieces I had left over). They are fun to make but I do need lots of practice! I'm slow as Christmas making them! I've also used from Peachy Keen's newest release, the picnic tablecloth background stamp (PK-117). I stamped it using Tim Holtz distress ink in Mustard Seed. The super cute pocket is from My Creative Time's new release, Fun Pockets! Isn't this pocket the cutest! I stamped it also with PK-117 picnic tablecloth background stamp using the same Tim Holtz Mustard Seed ink. I inked the edges the edges with Tim Holtz, Vintage Photo distress ink. For my sentiment, I used the Spellbinder, Ribbon Tag Trio die and stamped a sentiment from the Fun Pocket set.  I then used some burlap from Liz at Liz's Paperloft Boutique!


Well,  that's it for me today so far hee hee! Thanks for looking and enjoy your day! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love those flowers they are so pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

ScrapFromScratch said...

Adorable. I LOVE the flowers coming out of the pocket

snappy scrappy said...

Very pretty...love the pocket with the flowers!! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SOOOO incredibly CUTE!!! LOVE that gingham background stamped that way!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this card is so BEAUTIFUL! I just LVOE the whole concept and the colors/ papers! Just when I thought I didn't need that dang quilling thing ~ you are making me re think this! Dang! You just ROCK!

Creative M said...

Beautiful!!!Gorgeous Flowers!

DebC said...

prettyful!! Love it you did a beautiful job on the colors and the flowers! Super cute
Hugs,
Deb

Glora said...

This is SO beautiful! I love the yellow, coral color combo and those flowers are just AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

Alvina said...

Just beautiful, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...