May 10, 2012

Emma's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop!!


Good morning! You should be arriving here from Kim's Blog but if not and you would like to start at the beginning of the hop click here to go to Micia's Blog! Today is Emma's birthday and we wanted to surprise her with a blog hop!! Today is also the start of a new Throwback Thursday challenge! Being that it is Emma's birthday the challenge is to use your cricut and any cartridge that has a cake, balloons, or a party hat! This Throwback Thursday is the challenge before the release and you will definitely want to play along! Emma is giving away something special for this challenge... a CUTTLEBUG!!!! She is also not only giving you one week to participate but TWO weeks to get your entry in!

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emma! I wub you to pieces! I hope you have the most AWESOME birthday and I also hope this hop has put a smile on your face! You are one amazing lady and I'm  so glad and honored that I can call you my friend! It's your special day so enjoy it!!

Now onto my card! As I was typing this up and giving you the details I noticed a little oopsie hee hee! My card has NONE of the requirements for the challenge!!!  But in my defense (trying to save myself here lol) I wasn't scheduled for this challenge!! But I did want to make note DO NOT take my card as a example!!! I really need to learn to read and follow directions better! Now I understand why my teachers in school wanted to pull their hair out bahahahaha!!!

I made this card to go along with the gift bag I made yesterday for the Wednesday 3D challenge. I didn't have a whole lot of time so I went with a real simple design! I used my left over pattern paper that I printed with my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge, Kate's Kitchen. I also used my nestibilities for the larger scallop and plain circle. For the smaller set, I used My Creative Time's Scallop & Stitched Circle die set. The sentiment is from All Around Birthday Time.


I can never photograph the inside of my cards but I've also used a sentiment from Wow So Many Candles which reads Wishing You the Best Birthday Ever!  

I took a picture of the gift bag and the card together! I still need to get a different color of tissue paper but will do that as soon as I can get out and buy some!

BirthdayGiftBagandcard

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne
Next stop is the super talented Liz!!

Amy~ http://www.scrappingmommy.com/
Cassandra~http://www.ctimz3.blogspot.com/
Cathryn~http://www.inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com/
Cindy B.~http://www.cindybcreations.blogspot.com/
Cindy L.~http://cindylee77.blogspot.com/
 Glora~http://glorascrafts.blogspot.com/
Jeanne~http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Katie~http://www.craftingwithkatie.com/
kim~http://www.scrapinmomofoneinspiringlittleboy.blogspot.com/
Leanne~http://createdbyleanne.blogspot.com/
Liz~http://www.lizspaperloft.com/
Nancy~http://scrappingoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
Nikki~http://scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/
Rosy~http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
Ruthie~http://www.septemberninth.blogspot.com/
Shar~http://scrapendipity.blogspot.com/
Tracy~ http://tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com/

59 comments:

Jen said...

Both your projects are super cute!!1

kissmyjen at gmail.com

justcreativeme.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

LOL.... I just WUB You too!!! You are too funny my sweet friend! Your card is just PERFECT along w/that AMAZING gift bag!!! THANK YOU sooo much for all you do & for making my date extra special!
Big HUGE hugs & LOTS of L-O-V-E!
Emma;)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable card...the gift bag is too cute too! Lee-Ann :)
kubinec@tbaytel.net

jessica said...

LOL!!! I think your card is still amazing even if it doesn't fit!! You always do such wonderful work and this is no exception!! What a GREAT matching set! Thanks for sharing

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...adorable card Leanne!!! And I LOVE the coordinating gift bag! SOOO pretty!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is SUPER CUTE.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful, Leanne! Two days in a row with Kate's Kitchen - you've convinced me to go over and order it from Cricut rewards! Love those papers!

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE! I love how perfect this turned out. It coordinates just right with your darling bag. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, the bag and card are just adorable!!!!

Miranda said...

Super cute!
Miranda :)
miranda at nanasscrapspot dot com
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Kristi said...

Love your card and bag combo. So cute. Following rules? Eh, in art they are meant to be broken, lol. Your blog is so cute. Such cute little froggies and hearts.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

LindaV said...

I love the card and bag. The cherries are so cute.

missstamper said...

Awesome! I love the way the bag turned out so cute!

missstamper@yahoo.com

Candy said...

Great gift set! Love those cute cherries!
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Very pretty gift bag and card set. The colors are so fun, I am sure the recipient will absolutely love your creations!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Yvonne said...

Super cute card and gift bag! ~Yvonne

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card and bag!!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty!! I love how everything matches!! Rules are made to be broke (some of the time)
Kristan

Diana said...

Emma is a lucky gal to have you as a friend! Very nice.

dianaherrera at comcast dot net

Cassandra said...

I love them both!! I think they turned out great :) Love the papers!

Carol said...

Beautiful card and gift bag! too cute. TFS

Anonymous said...

Really cute card and gift bag. Love the cherries.
Kelly bloss4@sbcglobal.net

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ your card is CAS and GORGEOUS! I LOVE how it matches your bag! The papers are so PRETTY! Oh the post was the best ~ you are way to funny and I LOVE reading your posts! Whoever gets this card and bag are beyond LUCKY!

Anne said...

Love both projects. Super cute bag and card Leanne.

Anne :)
anmatt1@aol.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

That bag is too darn cute. TFS

DebC said...

Love your projects! This gift bag is super cute and so is your cute little card! Happy Birthday Emma!
Deb C

Brenda said...

love it! it is so cute and the matching gift bag! great idea!
thanks for sharing!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

DandyDo said...

Love the cherry paper!

Cynthia said...

This was great! I love the matching bag, too! I really like the simplicity!
www.scrapsandscarves.blogspot.com

debz said...

What a great card and gift bag very nice!







debz831 at hotmail dot com

CathyinMN said...

What a cute gift bag and card set! Happy Birthday to Emma! TFS and thanks for the chance to win!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Cindy said...

WOW your card is a BEAUTIFUL match to your gift bag!FANTASTIC job as always,Have a great day Leanne!!!:)

Madge said...

Leanne,
love the set! Oh my so cute. The card is fun and the bag with the popsicle is way cute. I love love your blog, I am a huge Mushroom fan, they are so stink'n cute. lol anyhoooo..... Thanks for sharing, this blog hop is fabulous and you are all so talented and amazing. I am getting so much inspiration from you all.
{love love}
Scrappin' Madge
scrappinmadge.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Really cute card and love the sentiment you used, everything looks great!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Great card to go with the gift bag--I like the paper.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

tina said...

Your projects are super cute!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

Great card. The cute bag goes so well with it.

marg0006@verizon.net

quilt4fun2 said...

Great card even though it does not meet the requirements for Throwback Thursday. The Imagine does have some nice papers to print up...I don't have one but I have liked the papers. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brenda said...

Your Birthday Gift Bag & Card For Emma Is Too Cute, I Love The Cherry Pattern!! She Is Going To Love It!!

CA Scrapper said...

Such a pretty card!! And I loved your gift bag too.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Christine said...

Just love your coordinating gift bag with your card. --C
christinescreativecards@gmail.com
christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

We can't be perfect all the time. Love your card and bag.
stuff at gt dot rr dot com

Cindy said...

I LoVE your rule breaking card!! ;)
SO so pretty,Leanne! I love the cute cherries!! Beautiful set with the bag together!! :)
BIG HUGS,
Cindy

rlovew said...

So sweet love the bright cherries!

Jessica said...

Leanne: How simple but super elegant project. The gift bag and the card are so sweet. I like the project. Thanks for share, Jessica

Suzanne said...

Hi Leanne!
Your gift bag and card is so SUPER CUTE! Love the cherries and adorable Popsicle! Thanks for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

shelly said...

Leanne, I love the gift bag and matching card! The card is adorable with the cherries. Great Job!
shellyholsinger@yahoo.com

Lady Fair said...

Very cute card and gift bag, love how you matched Emma's stitched circle die with the larger die cut and carried the design over to the gift bag. :)

lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Marlene said...

Cute Cute.Cute. I just love decorating gift bags;it's such a great way to personalize a gift.

jordanbev5 said...

Loving your 2 projects!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com
www.beverlyjordan.blogspot.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Your card looks cute. I love cherry theme.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

LadybugCarrie said...

Great projects! Thanks for sharing! :-)

beth l said...

My not have followed directions but who cares came out super cute!!! Nice job!

Beth l
toothlesschef at comcast dot net

Marianne said...

i love the coordinating card and gift bag. Looks great. Thank you


marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

The String Empire said...

Cute card!

Caitlin Clark said...

A sweet card indeed! I love the matching bag. It's adorable.

caitlin.oday@gmail.com

recollectionalley said...

Absolutely adorable projects!

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

Isn't that so cute!! Love the scallop borders and everything about it is fabulous! Love them!

Sandra Joy said...

Love all your cards & tags!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...