Apr 5, 2012

You Put The Happy In Everyone's Day!


Hi ya! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! It's a AWESOME day here and you wanna know why?? It's Peachy Keen's RELEASE Day woooo hooo!! Don't forgot tonight over at the Peachy Connection we are having a release party! There will be lots of chatting, challenges, trivia questions, and PRIZES!! Be sure to invite all your friends we don't want anyone left out!

Here's another simple card to share with you today! I just got the Paper Dolls Teen Scene cartridge and wanted to do up a real quick card with one of the girls! This one is the workout girl (I guess that explains those tiny weenie shorts she's got on I hope hee hee) I've used PK-107 Cloudy Day background stamp (which I loveeeee) and for her face I used PK-660 Laughy Taffy. The sentiment is also from this new release PK-105 Happy Hour. I guess by now you probably already know the grass is from my fiskars punch hee hee! I seriously use that punch ALOT!! The border is also another fiskars punch (trying to use my border punches a little more lol)


I finished it off by adding a piece of white card stock to the inside but I left it blank. Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

Kate said...

love your new blog so much and that card is just adorable. I don't know about that tiny winy shorts being work out shorts though everyone where's it now in school, LOL

Hugs,
Kate

VICTORIA said...

omg i want this cartridge this card is sooooooo cute!!! and i looked at your others fabulous job on them. Victoria

VICTORIA said...

I loved your card so much and i went online and order that cartridge thanks for inspiring me to order it i had been wanting it. :)

kimberlyann207 said...

I love this cart! Your little doll is just adorable! I love how you used the PK stamps with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...