Apr 4, 2012

What Would I do without you?


Hello again!! Can you believe I've had THREE posts in ONE day!!! I've had so much fun playing in my craft room the day has just flew by! I guess I'm going to have to call it a night when I get finished with this post and get to bed! Getting up to cook hubby breakfast may be a tad hard in the morning!!

For this card, I used the Playtime cartridge for the little girl and her puppy. I used Peachy Keen's January Stamp Club for her face and for the puppies eye I used PK-134 Bird Faces (I know you probably think I'm nuts cuz  this is definitely no bird!! hahaha) The background is from this release and I think I've already said this a few times but I've got to say it again! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this stamp! I used my fiskars grass punch (another thing that I love and use all the time lol) The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, My Favorite Saying stamp set.


Don't forget this is sneaky peek week so be sure to visit the Peachy Keen Blog each day for lots of cute projects that the design team has been doing! I have a card scheduled first thing in the morning with another sneak peek! I'd love for you to come back and check it out also! For now I'm heading to la la land! Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

Kate said...

Too cute. You and me Both. I so love that fiskars Grass punch too.

Hugs,
Kate

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just darling Leanne!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Okay this is WAY TOO CUTE! I just LOVE and I mean LOVE her eyes! So GROGEOUS!

Glora said...

WOW, you have been busy. I'm so in love with that cloud background. Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...