Apr 20, 2012

Super Quick and Easy Baby Card!


If your looking for MCT April Release Blog Hop post PLEASE scroll down!!

Woooo Hoooo it's FRIDAY!!!! We don't have really any major plans and I think it's even suppose to rain all weekend but still looking forward to getting to spend it with my hubby :) We were going to have a yard sale but that's been postponed till the weather is better! I'm going to have to get my rump in gear and start gathering everything up and hopefully this year get it priced! I usually wait till the VERY last minute and don't have time to do that lol!

I had every intention of cleaning up my craft room today (since it looks like a bomb exploded up in here) and I did get a little done (and I mean just a little hee hee)!!  I also knew I needed to get a baby card made sooooo guess what won...the baby card bahahahaha!! Anyhoo, this is probably the fastest little card I've ever made! Soooo simple! It has also been one of the hardest to photograph too! I apologize for the crappy pictures! I used the New Arrival cartridge for the card base. On the right side it has a scallop edge (can't hardly see it in this photo) and I embossed the front with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The little duckie is also from this cartridge. I placed him on a Helmar ZapDot and popped him up in the inside of the card. I used Peachy Keen's PK-134 Bird Faces & More for his eye (which I just realized I need to go back and use my white jelly roll pen for the dot of his eye). I used My Creative Time's, All Star Baby set for the sentiment on the front and also the one on the inside!


See told ya SUPER SIMPLE and QUICK lol!! But I still think it turned out cute! It also would be super easy to reproduce!  Well, that's it for me today! I'm not sure if I will get any playing time this weekend! Maybe I can sneak in and make something quick hee hee who knows! Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a GREAT and safe weekend! Hugs, Leanne


6 comments:

Glora said...

Aw, I LOVE this!!!! It is so perfect. I love embossing on white it has such a terrific effect. I love that sweet little duckie too and I REALLY need that set of stamps. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

DebC said...

Love it like i love diet mt dew and you!
Hugs
Deb c

Brenda said...

I love, love this card!!! So stinkin' cute is what it is!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ oh my how ADORBS is your card! Simply yes but perfect ABSOLUTELY! It is so CAS! Great idea for a baby card!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Aww this is so cute! I love it!

Michele Green said...

I really, really love this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...