Apr 30, 2012

Peachy Keen - Happy Birthday!


Happy Monday! Yet again... ANOTHER fly by weekend!! I hope you enjoyed yours and maybe the next one won't ZOOM by hee hee!! Today is my turn to feature my project on the Peachy Keen Blog! I'm super excited  to get to share my card with you there and here too!!

I'm just now getting a chance to play with the new PK-111 Kitty Kitty stamps! But aren't those kitty faces sooo cute! Makes me wish I had one for a pet! But that would NEVER work since we have a 11 year old Miniature  Pomeranian that rules the roost here!! I guess I will have to stick to the paper kind hee hee!! The cat is from Car Decals. I didn't use any of the layers, I just cut the blackout layer twice (once in orange and then again in white) and paper pieced it together. Shhhhh don't tell but this is the kitty sitting in the litter box! I'm just using it as a window seal!! The window is from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. I wanted the background card stock to resemble a brick house. I don't own the brick embossing folder (which is up high on my wish list lol) so I used a fiskars basket weave embossing plate! The flowers are from Emma's new die called Flower Petal. I used a Paper Studio snowflake punch for the centers. The leaves are also from a Martha Stewart punch. The grass is from Paper Dolls cartridge. The sentiment, Happy Birthday is from Peachy Keen's April stamp club.


This is going to be a exciting week!! The Peachy Keen sneak peeks will be starting and WOW you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this release!! Thanks so much for looking! Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Kate said...

Such a cute card. I just love that face.

Hugs,
Kate

C2 said...

I am consistently awed by your cards - it's good to see someone really using a Cricut to make fabulous cards.

Arcy Scraps said...

Very cute card!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, this is just too cute! I love it!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ` how CUTE is this card! I just love the face and the embossing! Those flowers are just GORGEOUS! I TOTALLY get about the weekend just flying by! As always ~ ADORE it!

Saundra said...

This card is so cute, Leanne! I love it! ~Hugs!!

Glora said...

MEOOOW!!!! This is just too darn cute! I love the kitty face you chose. The window is beautiful and the flowers are just the right touch! I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card!!

DebC said...

Leanne I LOVE THIS CARD!!! That kitty face is adorable! I love the flowers too and I am not a flower person (well I like to receive flowers I just don't use them in scrapping) So I'm really thinking I should have gotten that die darn it! I am going to peachy to give you some love!
Hugs,
Deb C

Got2BCrafting said...

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this card Leanne!! EVERYTHING is just perfect!!! I have got to use that window cut on one of my projects... it awesome! The embossing looks great, the flowers are so pretty and the kitty is adorable! :) AMAZING!!
Hugs,
Lori

VICTORIA said...

Awwww I love your card Leanne. The kitty faces are great. I have a few kitty faces but not from that new set.

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwwww, what a cutie!

I'm loving your projects!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...