Apr 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Connection Challenge


Hello peeps!! By now I'm sure you have all got to see Peachy Keen's April release but just in case you haven't OMG! you must check them out! I also hope that you were able to join us at the release party over on The Peachy Keen Connection! It was so fun! It moves so fast but close to the end I think I had things about figured out hee hee! We have two challenges up that you should go check out there's going to be a grand prize winner of a $50 gift certificate!! How cool is that!! So you really want to play along with these challenges to be entered to win!!

The first challenge is to use the color peach in your project. I used my Imagine and the Lori's Garden imagine cartridge for my paper. I kept this card really simple but I loved the pattern paper so much that I didn't think it needed alot! I used the new Aprils stamp club kit PKSC-April for the cupcake. I also used the add on set PK-106 With a Cherry on top for the candle, frosting, and sentiment. The sentiment on the front reads "Happy Birthday" and the inside reads "Hope you birthday is as sweet as you are". And of course I had to give that cute cupcake a face so I used my favorite set PK-293 The Cornies! I added glossy accents to the eyes and also to his teeth.


The challenge will be opened till Sunday night 10:00 pm so be sure to get your projects done and uploaded! I can't wait to see what you make!! Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

tracym110 said...

Oh my Gosh!! That has got to be the cutest cupcake ever! I LOVE that little Peachy face!! lol!! so cute! Love your new blog :)
Tracy

DebC said...

OMG this is the cutest! Love the colors! You made me smile with this card!
Hugs
Deb

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOOO very CUTE!!! LOVE the papers!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Cute card! Love that peachy face!

Glora said...

I LOVE the face you chose for this cupcake. It just makes me want to SQUEEZE it! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

maddymuscles said...

Oh my goodness this is probably the cutest birthday card I've ever seen! I just love the face on that cupcake! And the glossy accents make it even cuter, well done! Where do you take pictures of your cards? They are all so perfect.

Krafty Chick said...

Soooo cute! Love the way you used the color peach.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...