Apr 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 12 - Sketch




Good morning! Today starts a new challenge over on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog!! For this challenge, we are using the following sketch...


You can create a card or layout it's your choice! Since I haven't done a layout in like FOREVER I thought I would just stick to making a card hee hee! I used the cricut cartridge Birthday Bash for the kitty and cake. I used PK-440 Cute & Cuddly Face Assortment for the kitty's face. For the sentiment, I used April's newest  release PKSC-04. The front has Take time and on the inside I used two more of the stamps from this release to celebrate & Happy Birthday. This is release is just FULL of AWESOME sentiments and also the cutest images and those cute faces that we all LOVE!! I've added stitching using a Le Pen from Marvy. The paper is by Echo Park the This & That collection.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to play along with us on the sketch challenge! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Glora said...

Talk about ADORABLE!!!! This is the cutest! The paper, the face, EVERYTHING! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

maddymuscles said...

I love this so much! Very cute.
Hugs! Your newest follower,
Maddy

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just SOOOO very cute!!! LOVE that little kitty!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Naomi Edwards said...

wow!! Love your card! love the cake and the colors are awesome! Thanks for your comment on my blog, you made me chuckle as well..it is nice to know that you once struggled too, now look at you!!! I am your 948 follower!!! Yikes!!! That is crazy good. I will also subscribe! I was looking at your projects and I know you will be a big inspiration to me, you are crazy talented!!! Your new crafty friend!!! Naomi

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I am back! OMG how CUTE is this card! Just adore it! I just looked thru the 90 cards before this and LOVE them ALL! You have been a busy bee too! I can't comment on all of them because you will turn me in for stalking!!! LOL! As always love ALL your creations!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this cute card...Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...